So now Obama is a black dove in Europe..............

smokedacane

Star
Registered
Stockholm Syndrome

:yes::yes::yes:

Naw that is not Stockholm Syndrome.

Stockholm syndrome deals more with people who have been kidnapped or have endured false imprisonment over a length of time and develop a relationship with their captors that can be characterized as friendship or loyalty.

If you have ever seen the movie Truth or Consequences New Mexico, that would be an example of Stockholm Syndrome.

jwilliam85

Rising Star
Registered
Yippie!!!!

You got white friends you do all kinds of things with!!!

I feel so happy for you, you are the "black" friend, you sound so proud..........

Hopefully you never have to find out the extent to which they have your back..........

And BTW tell them yankees to get over 9-11 cause they still living in the past

:cool:

I'm keep it funky, white people have helped me out more in life then black people have. And I know for a fact some of them have said shit that I would consider racist sometimes but to keep it real, so have I. I know we all come from different backgrounds so your experience with whites might be different from mine.

I would say as a collective race, yes white people are racist but on a individual basis I would say there are some who are genuinely cool to be around. If you never grew up around white folks and interacted with them over the years I could see how you could have a certain view of all white people.

But to each its on.:dunno: I just do me.

********************Bonus Material For You E-Militants That Make Assumptions About All Races********************

"The Danger Of The Single Story"

SKATTA

International
International Member
When black folks speak passionately about cultural issues.

other black folks call them e militants or militants.

ive never understood that shyt.

some mofos have no pride these days.

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
post-t1.jpg

Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome: America’s Legacy of Enduring Injury and Healing by Joy DeGruy Leary, Ph.D.

“When African-Americans accept the deprecating accounts and images portrayed by the media, literature, music and the arts as a true mirror of themselves, we are actually allowing ourselves to be socialized by a racist society.

Evidence of racist socialization can be readily seen when African-American children limit their aspirations… It can be seen when we use the accumulation of material things as the measure of self-worth and success.

So, in spite of all our forbears who worked to survive and gain their freedom; in spite of the efforts of all those who fought for civil rights… we are continually being socialized by this society to undervalue ourselves, to undermine our own efforts and, ultimately, to hate ourselves. We are raising our children only to watch America tear them down.

Today, the legacy of slavery remains etched in our souls. Understanding the role our past plays in our present attitudes, outlooks, mindsets and circumstances is important if we are to free ourselves from the spiritual, mental and emotional shackles that bind us today, shackles that limit what we believe we can be, do and have. Understanding the Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome plays in our evolution may be the key that helps to set us on the path to well-being.”
—Excerpted from Chapter 5, Slavery’s Children

water

OG Investor
I'm keep it funky, white people have helped me out more in life then black people have. And I know for a fact some of them have said shit that I would consider racist sometimes but to keep it real, so have I. I know we all come from different backgrounds so your experience with whites might be different from mine.

I would say as a collective race, yes white people are racist but on a individual basis I would say there are some who are genuinely cool to be around. If you never grew up around white folks and interacted with them over the years I could see how you could have a certain view of all white people.

But to each its on.:dunno: I just do me.

********************Bonus Material For You E-Militants That Make Assumptions About All Races********************

"The Danger Of The Single Story"

Good drop on the video.........

As she said you need to include the power relationship.

White people are "cool to be around" also and I have my share of white people I chill with from time to time.........

Such activities doesn't demand much of them.

jwilliam85

Rising Star
Registered
Good drop on the video.........

As she said you need to include the power relationship.

White people are "cool to be around" also and I have my share of white people I chill with from time to time.........

Such activities doesn't demand much of them.

:lol:

Les W

Star
Registered
Why must the oppressed always show sympathy for the oppressor? White supremacy has a boot on the neck of people of color worldwide and you're asking for mercy? I don't get it?

I'm not calling for hatred of all white folks, a race war or anything just truth to power and the right of all races of people to call out fuckery wherever it exist...
:smh:

cheggitouwt:

I am a person of African Descent, I am NOT OPPRESSED. I have NO OPPRESSOR. PERIOD

I am a MAN = I make things happen in my life and I ALONE take FULL responsibility for my life

NOBODY... including GOD, DEVIL, DEMON or ANGEL can make me do nothing or stop me from doing anything I really want to do without MY permission. END OF STORY.

:dance:When you think like that the world is a much different place comrade!!:dance:

water

OG Investor
:smh:

cheggitouwt:

I am a person of African Descent, I am NOT OPPRESSED. I have NO OPPRESSOR. PERIOD

I am a MAN = I make things happen in my life and I ALONE take FULL responsibility for my life

NOBODY... including GOD, DEVIL, DEMON or ANGEL can make me do nothing or stop me from doing anything I really want to do without MY permission. END OF STORY.

:dance:When you think like that the world is a much different place comrade!!:dance:

Yeah its called individualism.

Guess where you are on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs with that description

:rolleyes:

800px-maslows_hierarchy_of_needssvg.png

Les W

Star
Registered
Yeah its called individualism.

Guess where you are on Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs with that description

800px-maslows_hierarchy_of_needssvg.png

Do you think this is my theory of everything or something? :lol::lol:

No it is called clarification

BTW you must have skipped the "LACK OF PREJUDICE" part on the top of the pyramid...thanks for the compliment comrade check my sig :dance2:

water

OG Investor

Do you think this is my theory of everything or something? :lol::lol:

No it is called clarification

BTW you must have skipped the "LACK OF PREJUDICE" part on the top of the pyramid...thanks for the compliment comrade check my sig :dance2:

You must have skipped the "RESPECT BY OTHERS" part just below the top of the pyramid............

Les W

Star
Registered
You must have skipped the "RESPECT BY OTHERS" part just below the top of the pyramid............

I think you mean respect OF others...

Yes I am respected but I am above that need currently, is this what you seek?

Do you even know what this Pyramid represents?

Your responses make it seem like it's a 12 step program

BTW you must have skipped the "LACK OF PREJUDICE" part on the top of the pyramid...thanks for the compliment

why r u ignoring this?

water

OG Investor
I think you mean respect OF others...

Yes I am respected but I am above that need currently, is this what you seek?

Do you even know what this Pyramid represents?

Your responses make it seem like it's a 12 step program

why r u ignoring this?

So you think by posting this I am the prejudice one?

:confused::confused::confused:

Really?

Mr MajestiK

Rising Star
Registered
Ever heard of multi-tasking?

It's the shit computers do as you type.

If you have capability issues I can forgive you but let me make it plain.

Your first sentence trivializes the blatant racism.

Your subsequent sentences condones it.

Of all the fucked up shit white people do, guess what they don't mess with?

The Jews.

Now ask yourself why and what would be the Jewish response if that black dove was resting on an oven.

Then ask yourself if their stand has prevented them from "succeeding".

Very profound quote! :yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: