So now Obama is a black dove in Europe..............

water

Transparent, tasteless, odorless
OG Investor
I swear white people are obsessed with black people

This is a pic done by a newspaper on learning Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize.

He is portrayed as a dove, a black dove.............

fp36le.jpg

Video can be seen here:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2009/10/09/dnt.ga.nword.sign.wgcl

:cool:

Les W

Star
Registered
Kaya, has a white person ever done anything good for you? Are there any white people who are as good as you in the world?

I ask because (y)our disapproval seems to come regardless of what happens :dunno:

Thus the "racial" war and hatred can never end in ANY scenario IMO

water

OG Investor
Kaya, has a white person ever done anything good for you? Are there any white people who are as good as you in the world?

I ask because (y)our disapproval seems to come regardless of what happens :dunno:

Are you defending this shit?

m830o3.jpg

Acur

wannabe star
Registered
Nigga nation You and crapta are always talking about white people. They stay on your mind offline 24 7. :lol:

NoodleArmWhimsy

Star
Registered

question is does he have any white friends .. I understand where hes coming from but man he's relentless

water

OG Investor
question is does he have any white friends .. I understand where hes coming from but man he's relentless

If I have white friends?

Listen, I live by this quote from MLK

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

Separates the sheep from the goats no matter what color.

I may chill with you, share a laugh, a meal, a ride, a job. If that is all it takes to be someones' friend then we are already lost.

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
And if they imaged him as a white dove you would make a thread about how you think they think Obama is a uncle Tom showing his true feathers.:hmm:

Or how about they draw him as a GREY dove...:hmm:

No matter, thanks for the heads up king of the e-militants. I'll punch a white chick on the face in your honor.:hmm:

Oh, whenever you guys decide to kick off that underground revolution (that never seems to make it above ground) against whitey let me know!:rolleyes:

*two cents*

mk23666

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: Just yesterday the "Black Consciousness of BGOL" himself was laughing at the Black chick that got beat up by tha old Asian lady on a tram. :D :rolleyes:

NoodleArmWhimsy

Star
Registered
If I have white friends?

Listen, I live by this quote from MLK

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

Separates the sheep from the goats no matter what color.

I may chill with you, share a laugh, a meal, a ride, a job. If that is all it takes to be someones' friend then we are already lost.

I'm from nyc and I've got "white" friends that I do all kinds of things with .. you're quoting mlk you're still living in the past, kill all this kumbaya shit with ppl you dont know worrying about what they think about you, work on your network of friends and hopefully that positivity will spread

theres not a single black person that I get cool with that I dont put on to books and cool videos and websites..chics get mad but I still do it

Last edited:

water

OG Investor
And if they imaged him as a white dove you would make a thread about how you think they think Obama is a uncle Tom showing his true feathers.:hmm:

Or how about they draw him as a GREY dove...:hmm:

No matter, thanks for the heads up king of the e-militants. I'll punch a white chick on the face in your honor.:hmm:

Oh, whenever you guys decide to kick off that underground revolution (that never seems to make it above ground) against whitey let me know!:rolleyes:

*two cents*

How about making a correct representation of a dove like it is done for every single time before this?

So, let me ask you a direct question, yes or no

Do you see anything wrong with that black dove depiction?

water

OG Investor
I'm from nyc and I've got "white" friends that I do all kinds of things with .. you're quoting mlk you're still living in the past, kill all this kumbaya shit with ppl you dont know worrying about what they think about you, work on your network of friends and hopefully that positivity will spread

Yippie!!!!

You got white friends you do all kinds of things with!!!

I feel so happy for you, you are the "black" friend, you sound so proud..........

Hopefully you never have to find out the extent to which they have your back..........

And BTW tell them yankees to get over 9-11 cause they still living in the past

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
How about making a correct representation of a dove like it is done for every single time before this?

Exactly, the WHITE dove has been considered, for whatever reason, the represenation of peace and I cant recall, in any situation like such, where the color was changed.

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
Good. I'm glad he is relentless. Do your thing Kaya!!

Co-shizzle. What cats don't seem to understand is that you can have "friends" of any color, the thing is those "friends" are going to stay loyal to their racial group. Black folk however will slaughter each other for another groups' approval as evident in that karate video that was posted a couple of months back. Fuck friends its acquiring resources that matters. I've had friends of all colors in the past and one thing I observed is they always stayed loyal to their culture, ALWAYS!!!!!

water

OG Investor
Exactly, the WHITE dove has been considered, for whatever reason, the represenation of peace and I cant recall, in any situation like such, where the color was changed.

I need to leave this country to these kanye fags fast........

No spine having excuses for men then they complain that they can't get a black woman.

Who the fuck would what to put up with that kind of weak leadership?

Not even women in the 3rd world will put up with that shit.

:smh:

revenge

Star
Registered

Why must the oppressed always show sympathy for the oppressor? White supremacy has a boot on the neck of people of color worldwide and you're asking for mercy? I don't get it?

I'm not calling for hatred of all white folks, a race war or anything just truth to power and the right of all races of people to call out fuckery wherever it exist...

water

OG Investor
Why must the oppressed always show sympathy for the oppressor? White supremacy has a boot on the neck of people of color worldwide and you're asking for mercy? I don't get it?

I'm not calling for hatred of all white folks, a race war or anything just truth to power and the right of all races of people to call out fuckery wherever it exist...

That is the fucked up part.

The shit is racist and the person calling it out is the one being attacked.

What part of the game is that?

Some jedi reverse-racism massa we sick fuckery............

:smh::smh::smh:

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
Why must the oppressed always show sympathy for the oppressor?

There is a psychological term for it usually used with abused or molested kids and rape victims but i forget what its called

BTW this black dove shows white peoples inherent racism that they don't even see and I know they actually meant well which shows how far they have to go if they could even ever reach :smh:

water

OG Investor
There is a psychological term for it usually used with abused or molested kids and rape victims but i forget what its called

BTW this black dove shows white peoples inherent racism that they don't even see and I know they actually meant well which shows how far they have to go if they could even ever reach :smh:

The more things change................

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/1zPdkKuEXFM&hl[/FLASH]

revenge

Star
Registered
That is the fucked up part.

The shit is racist and the person calling it out is the one being attacked.

What part of the game is that?

Some jedi reverse-racism massa we sick fuckery............

:smh::smh::smh:

The Rev. Wright situation is a prime example. Instead of the media doing a REAL story on the content of Rev was speaking on, they attacked him, his character and his history--ignoring his military service, outspokenness of apartheid and his scholary background...

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered

I understand and know the slight of representing Obama as a "black dove".:hmm:

However if I quoted every fucked up thing white people say/do ,whether underhand or blatant, I wouldn't have time to fight them the best way I know how which is to succeed inspite of their hate.:hmm:

Kill a cow because it caused the great Chicago fire... not because it squirts white milk. You better than that brother.:yes:

*two cents*

water

OG Investor
I understand and know the slight of representing Obama as a "black dove".:hmm:

However if I quoted every fucked up thing white people say/do ,whether underhand or blatant, I wouldn't have time to fight them the best way I know how which is to succeed inspite of their hate.:hmm:

Kill a cow because it caused the great Chicago fire... not because it squirts white milk. You better than that brother.:yes:

*two cents*

Ever heard of multi-tasking?

It's the shit computers do as you type.

If you have capability issues I can forgive you but let me make it plain.

Your first sentence trivializes the blatant racism.

Your subsequent sentences condones it.

Of all the fucked up shit white people do, guess what they don't mess with?

The Jews.

Now ask yourself why and what would be the Jewish response if that black dove was resting on an oven.

Then ask yourself if their stand has prevented them from "succeeding".

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
We agree to disagree and I'm not going to waste energy debating you on this trivial matter.

Whenever you and the other e-militants decide to put down your keyboards and pick up weapons you let me know.

I live in Houston...Come by and pick me up.

Until then...good day to you sir.:hmm:

*two cents*

water

OG Investor

Stockholm Syndrome

:yes::yes::yes: