So Mike Pence has canceled all his engagements and returned to Washington...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:hellyea: :hellyea: :hellyea: :hellyea:

xiYEWj.jpg

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
Mike Pence does NOT have Covid (yet).
The RNC just wants to keep Pence "safe" at least until Trump better recovers because they realize that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is next in line for the Presidency. It seems clear that they have given up on a Trump reelection and have shifted their focus and resources to getting that Supreme Court selection confirmed and maintaining a majority in the Senate.

Kwame Coltrane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The RNC just wants to keep Pence "safe" at least until Trump better recovers because they realize that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is next in line for the Presidency. It seems clear that they have given up on a Trump reelection and have shifted their focus and resources to getting that Supreme Court selection confirmed and maintaining a majority in the Senate.

Even if he does have it I have zero confidence that they will tell us.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Exactly. Republicans will have their SCOTUS and the Democrats will have their White House. And not one thing will have changed for black folk.
tenor.gif

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
If voting doesn't matter, why is one party doing everything they can to keep your black ass from voting?
My brother, please show me in my entire history of being on bgol have I ever said voting doesn't matter. I may have said local elections matter more to me. And I stand by that. But, if anything I have said we need to value our vote more and not just give it away. This is not the same message as saying "don't vote."

You can't be so programed to hate a certain party that a person's non approval of your party triggers you to attack. We are black before any political affiliation.
tenor.gif

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't be so programed to hate a certain party that a person's non approval of your party triggers you to attack

I stated this when the debates were announced. People are already dedicated to a side, and no matter what happened on that stage, their bias would create another reality.

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kind of...They're aren't to sure about keeping that senate majority, that's why they are so urgent to confirm the judge.

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
How do you know that he does not have covid?