So, BGOL's Cuban chick saw the thread...

primal

Support BGOL
Registered
She got a nice body ... cute but not like WHOA ! But u tell me the kitchen was the best surroundin's for this vid . It seems like some body girl is sneakin' and usin cam ... chasin' dreams of bein' a model ! :cool::cool:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
ur joking right? I think you said this just to get attention...well you got mine! Ur a fuckin faggot to think she is fat! Open your eyes:smh:

Bitch is Pinky's size and I like my bitches in Shape. Not 1 Tadertot away from obsesity. You fat girl loving simps. My women must be Halle Berry sized. All that morbid cellulite gigantic ass is for the fat women loving simps who enjoy their future porkers. When this bitch hits 30 she will be the size of a VW BUG. ENJOY YOU GREASY ASS NIGGA

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
x20ysj.gif

Click Here

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd Cut.. Right there up against that sink.:cool:

[FLASH]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/1pTygDvRwB1lOgXS[/FLASH]

FamoBenton

Star
Registered
Bitch is Pinky's size and I like my bitches in Shape. Not 1 Tadertot away from obsesity. You fat girl loving simps. My women must be Halle Berry sized. All that morbid cellulite gigantic ass is for the fat women loving simps who enjoy their future porkers. When this bitch hits 30 she will be the size of a VW BUG. ENJOY YOU GREASY ASS NIGGA

(sigh)

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You aint gotta wife her, Dam Doc.
You wouldnt even fuck her and tell I'll see you later?

To each his own I guess.:cool:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You aint gotta wife her, Dam Doc.
You wouldnt even fuck her and tell I'll see you later?

To each his own I guess.:cool:

I'm in the minority. I don't fuck just anything. Maybe if I was mad drunk. But she does not turn me on. I do not like women this large. Just like I dont like Bald Headed women.

Rocky Miavia

LORD OF THE BOARD
BGOL Investor
Co-fucking-sign!!!!

Desert Eagle

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm in the minority. I don't fuck just anything. Maybe if I was mad drunk. But she does not turn me on. I do not like women this large. Just like I dont like Bald Headed women.

No argument from me, Thats your preference. And your probably right, She probably will blow up big time in the coming years...But it wont matter to me, I wont be there. She might have got a good 2 months of dick downs outta me. Then Im gone.
:cool:

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

i'd fuck but

:lol::lol::lol: is the kitchen the new bathroom shot? what does it say about the rest of her place that she has to shoot the video in the kitchen

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
:lol: ...niggas is gay I swear...how old is the chic now...??? 25 for the oldest...??? Niggas talking about when shit hit 30...fukkin simp ass niggas already looking at her as wifey...simps talking about when she hit 30 when most niggas won't care about her 30 days from now...how did BGOL discover her...anyway good fukkin find...