Slutty Confessions ...My mom doesn’t know I fucked her husband

Do you think this story is true or false and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

717jet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My mom was on a business trip, I thought my stepdad was out of town too so I laid a towel down on the couch and I was getting busy with my toys . I had my butt plug in my ass and was slow stroking my pussy with my dildo. As I began to climax I switched from my dildo to my rose so I could suck my cream off the dildo. It’s getting intense now, my legs are shaking and I’m moaning so loud, then in comes my step dad from the gym. He walked in sweaty with no shirt on, his body was glistening and he was so sexy. Seeing him made me squirt all over. He’s just standing there looking at me play w/ my pussy as his dick grows through his pants. After I climax I grab my things and his hand and we go into the room he shares with my mother. I’m already wet , so no need for foreplay, I climb on the bed and get in doggy style position. He climbs up and slowly inserts his dick in my pussy with his thumb in my ass and stokes t’f outta my pussy until I squirt and cream all over his dick. Once I’m done I politely suck my juices off his dick and walked out leaving him standing in the room with his 10 inch dick hanging. I love you daddy !!

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
My mom was on a business trip, I thought my stepdad was out of town too.
Yeah, suuuure you thought that he was out of town too.

FALSE!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  1. You posted this like YOU had the experience! No quotations, no source from where you got it from. Everything is: I, my, etc...
  2. "I switched from my dildo to my rose so I could suck my cream off the dildo." Women don't do shyt like this by themselves. They do it for the aesthetic of men watching. It's like a broad giving a blowjob to a dildo. If she is trying to masturbate, outside of lubing it up there is no reason to do it.
  3. How old are you?!

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Nice story, but if moms gone out of town you would know if step pops gone too...imma say false!

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  1. You posted this like YOU had the experience! No quotations, no source from where you got it from. Everything is: I, my, etc...
  2. "I switched from my dildo to my rose so I could suck my cream off the dildo." Women don't do shyt like this by themselves. They do it for the aesthetic of men watching. It's like a broad giving a blowjob to a dildo. If she is trying to masturbate, outside of lubing it up there is no reason to do it.
  3. How old are you?!

Fam, I've gotta disagree with #2......
I've come across a couple black women that love their taste..... wether a man is around or not....they taste themselves on their toys/fingers
However, I will say in my opinion that act feels like what most would consider some Becky ass shit......

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I've come across a couple black women that love their taste..... wether a man is around or not....they taste themselves on their toys/fingers
However, I will say in my opinion that act feels like what most would consider some Becky ass shit......
as far as the becky chit, I have seen quite a few posts in the past that seemed like a Becky story, but seen one dude talking about how he fucked his sister, I couldn't believe they were black, had her pics on the profile and she was badd, so I CSI'd her pics and she was on IG for real. I'm just surprised so many younger crowd uses Reddit, but many of them seem legit. The profile of the OP seems legit, her pics all match up unless she is catfishing for OF followers, as I've seen, but so far seems legit.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Speaking in generals homie.

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
That's a woman, she's showing pussy pics in a few of her posts

I don't see any women on that page

Screenshot-20240523-204712-Firefox.jpg