Skip Bayless & Shannon Sharpe FINALLY REUNITE

This is some weirdo shit.

I mean after all this time with skip disrespecting shannon and they decide to reunite.

That's why I say you can't believe this fake beef that be got going on when they're still cool and friends behind closed doors.
 
Last edited:
This is some weirdo shit.

I mean after all this time with skip disrespecting shannon and they decide to reunite.

That's why I say you can't believe this fake beef that be going on when they're still cool and friends behind closed doors.
The money is too good, and Shannon needs to make up for the hefty sum that he paid that white hoe...
 
The money is too good, and Shannon needs to make up for the hefty sum that he paid that white hoe...
That still doesn't mean has to link up with the devil.

Some people will sell their soul for the almighty dollar no matter if that person was disrespectful to them.

To each their own.
 
Skip demeaned his entire career, and now he runs right back to save him. Nah man, that's a bridge too far for me. Unsubscribed, and I'll just buy my cognac from another Black owned company. We gotta be better than this man.

I know all that sex slave, zod behavior cost him some serious coin, but damn :smh: Ran his out of Los Angeles and with his self respect in his backpack.
 
Skip demeaned his entire career, and now he runs right back to save him. Nah man, that's a bridge too far for me. Unsubscribed, and I'll just buy my cognac from another Black owned company. We gotta be better than this man.

I know all that sex slave, zod behavior cost him some serious coin, but damn :smh: Ran his out of Los Angeles and with his self respect in his backpack.
Listening to the interview Skip fought to keep Shannon and it was the executives that wanted him gone.

I thought it was Skip but damn I was wrong
 
There was nothing for him to apologize for. They both confirmed it was the executives and not skip. Skip fought to keep him
I was referring to the way Skip treated Shannon on the episode that caused Shannon to want to leave Undisputed...the one where Skip belittled Shannon about his career when he said Tom Brady was better than him...the one where Shannon took his glasses off to make a point, and Skip said, "Put your glasses back on!" in a very condescending way...

Now, I'll ask the question again...

Did Skip apologize to Shannon about that?
 
I was referring to the way Skip treated Shannon on the episode that caused Shannon to want to leave Undisputed...the one where Skip belittled Shannon about his career when he said Tom Brady was better than him...the one where Shannon took his glasses off to make a point, and Skip said, "Put your glasses back on!" in a very condescending way...

Now, I'll ask the question again...

Did Skip apologize to Shannon about that?
Shannon never wanted to leave. They confirmed that today. After that episode the executives basically fired Shannon and he had no choice. Skip tried to step in but they refused.
 
Stephen A can't wait to take that picture with him in front & his two minions in the back.
grok-1790909288825-2.jpg
 
Skip demeaned his entire career, and now he runs right back to save him. Nah man, that's a bridge too far for me. Unsubscribed, and I'll just buy my cognac from another Black owned company. We gotta be better than this man.

I know all that sex slave, zod behavior cost him some serious coin, but damn :smh: Ran his out of Los Angeles and with his self respect in his backpack.

:smh:


Shannon's moving funny
 
Shannon never wanted to leave. They confirmed that today. After that episode the executives basically fired Shannon and he had no choice. Skip tried to step in but they refused.
Ok. I heard that today...it's definitely plausible, but at the time, it really did look like Shannon wanted to leave - at least, that's how he was acting. But what you said - that's their story, and they're sticking to it.
 
Ok. I heard that today...it's definitely plausible, but at the time, it really did look like Shannon wanted to leave - at least, that's how he was acting. But what you said - that's their story, and they're sticking to it.
skip was finishing his contract. he had like 1 or 2 years to go. the show would have ended anyways.
shannon peeped it so both things could be true
 
Back
Top