Skip Bayless, "mcnabb Saying He Is Backing Vick To Appease Black America"

The Amerikkkan Idol

Star
Registered
I don't necessarily think it's NOT true.

McNabb has taken his lumps in the Black community over the years, between the T.O. situation, which divided a lot of Black folks, to his "Chunky Soup" demeanor, and he's even been criticized by some(stupid)people for not running enough anymore, because he doesn't want to play like a "Black" quarterback.

I can see McNabb seeing how popular and beloved Vick STILL is in the Black community and wanting some of that, and more importantly, not wanting to incur the wrath of a lot of Black folks who'd call him an "Uncle Tom"(again), if he didn't support Vick.

But still. . . . Fuck Skip Bayless and ESPN.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Do you think I need your Makooda Matada fake ass African approval on anything? You fat ass Edi Amin lookin ass fuck nigga. Ole human hand as a souvenir genocide supporting pussy mothafucka.

586Cover.jpg

mdr2013

Potential Star
Registered
How this guy still has a job is beyond me. All he does is talk negative about everyone. He loves talking about black athletes to. Like he relates to them so well. GTFOH!

-AwwS

:yes:

Never care for nor ever listened to anythng he had to say after he tried to publish his take on Tom Landry. I understand no one is a saint even Landry however Skip needs to take a long look in the mirror before he starts running his mouth. If I'm channel surfin and come across ESPN when he's on I just keep on catching the next wave.

JD Walker

Star
Registered
Can some of you Philly kats explain to me why yall and other sports critics are always shittin on McNabb?

Outsiders such as myself see McNabb as one of the most clean cut drama free players in the league.

Please clarify.

april69

Star
Registered
Skip Bayless is usually right. He is right way more than he is wrong. He is certainly right about Lebron and most other things.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
DH thinks he knows black people. It's just him making another stupid comment, nothing more, nothing less. He does it every day.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Skip Bayless is usually right. He is right way more than he is wrong. He is certainly right about Lebron and most other things.

Skip posting on BGOL?

Bayless has never been right about LeBron James or hardly anything else he's said regarding the NBA or any other sport.

Hey Skip, still not going to admit that you were totally wrong about the NY Giants when they won the Super Bowl huh? Dumb ass :smh:

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
the sad thing is i do see this eventually being a problem. if mcnabb is having a bad game, the fans are gonna be calling for vick. We saw how Mcnabb and his mom reacted when jeff garcia took the Eagles on that run. Mcnabb is the best black qb in the game, he has shown that he can get jealous, and the Eagles fans have shown they will boo anybody. SKIP IS OUT OF LINE FOR THESE COMMENTS.......... The white media is gonna be all over this, shyt they already are, their not gonna let the 2 get along, their gonna keep askn the 2 about each other, their gonna ask enough questions and finally get that controversial comment and run with it.

ya'll ngz keep hatn on some of the post i've made on vick, but i watched the nga for several years in atl. he is a coach, and wide receiver killer. Eagle fans ya'll have the best black qb and one of the top NFL qb's period right now, don't throw that away for vick, it'll will turn around and bite u. I want vick to succeed, i just remember all the bs he did here on and off the field, so much shyt got covered up. he's been gone for 2 years and ngz acting like he was on Brady, Manning, or Mcnabb level before he was jailed:smh:

I hope the brotha has matured, real talk, but I will admit i'm a little doubtful. but after the white media tried to destroy him i am riding for him.

that sounds eerily similar to the T.O. situation when he was a cowboy

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Can some of you Philly kats explain to me why yall and other sports critics are always shittin on McNabb?

Outsiders such as myself see McNabb as one of the most clean cut drama free players in the league.

Please clarify.
Because when it comes to sports everybody expects a ring no matter what. They were ready to run AI out and look what happened. Philly don't fuck around when it comes to sports.

dzlkdd

Star
Registered
the sad thing is i do see this eventually being a problem. if mcnabb is having a bad game, the fans are gonna be calling for vick. We saw how Mcnabb and his mom reacted when jeff garcia took the Eagles on that run. Mcnabb is the best black qb in the game, he has shown that he can get jealous, and the Eagles fans have shown they will boo anybody. SKIP IS OUT OF LINE FOR THESE COMMENTS.......... The white media is gonna be all over this, shyt they already are, their not gonna let the 2 get along, their gonna keep askn the 2 about each other, their gonna ask enough questions and finally get that controversial comment and run with it.

ya'll ngz keep hatn on some of the post i've made on vick, but i watched the nga for several years in atl. he is a coach, and wide receiver killer. Eagle fans ya'll have the best black qb and one of the top NFL qb's period right now, don't throw that away for vick, it'll will turn around and bite u. I want vick to succeed, i just remember all the bs he did here on and off the field, so much shyt got covered up. he's been gone for 2 years and ngz acting like he was on Brady, Manning, or Mcnabb level before he was jailed:smh:

I hope the brotha has matured, real talk, but I will admit i'm a little doubtful. but after the white media tried to destroy him i am riding for him.

I watched Vick at LEAST as much as you, and I seriously disagree with your assessment of Vick, at least as far as being a coach killer.

Reeves and Mora getting fired is on Arthur Blank. Blank wanted a more exciting coach who was more of a yes-man upon firing Reeves. At worst, Vick didn't come back early enough from his injury (because WHO? That's right, McNabb told him to wait until he was healthy.)

Mora's lack of performance has a lot to do with Greg Knapp... you can see his footprint on JaMarcus Russell. Also the perceived "insult" as Mora joked with an old friend about leaving to coach Washington as his dream job. Of course, the guy he hired would ACTUALLY leave in the middle of a season for Arkansas...

I do agree that McNabb is much better, though.

dzlkdd

Star
Registered
that sounds eerily similar to the T.O. situation when he was a cowboy

It's a major problem with Vick, considering... But understand that Vick does not like to do anything in front of cameras but play football. The opposite can be said of TO.

dzlkdd

Star
Registered
By the way... people keep forgetting that Vick and McNabb really do go way back. They're much more than casual acquaintances.

TB1996

Star
Registered
I watched Vick at LEAST as much as you, and I seriously disagree with your assessment of Vick, at least as far as being a coach killer.

Reeves and Mora getting fired is on Arthur Blank. Blank wanted a more exciting coach who was more of a yes-man upon firing Reeves. At worst, Vick didn't come back early enough from his injury (because WHO? That's right, McNabb told him to wait until he was healthy.)

Mora's lack of performance has a lot to do with Greg Knapp... you can see his footprint on JaMarcus Russell. Also the perceived "insult" as Mora joked with an old friend about leaving to coach Washington as his dream job. Of course, the guy he hired would ACTUALLY leave in the middle of a season for Arkansas...

I do agree that McNabb is much better, though.

then, what people CONVIENTLY forget is that petrino, the same petrino that bolted from the falcons. the REASON he bolted is because the ONLY reason he came to atlanta in the first place is because of vick. petrino was on RECORD as saying that. he told the atlanta media that after watching vick in person, that the falcons were gonna score 30 points a game, that he had NEVER seen a quarterback with vick's ability, that vick's only problem was not being coached. WE ALL KNOW THAT, EVEN VICK'S ENEMIES. thats the TRUE reason vick is hated on. vick wouldve made brady and manning and favre look outdated as quarterbacks, that was the great white fear from the fans. a quarterback with a elway arm and deion sander legs, that was just too much for them to handle.

dzlkdd

Star
Registered
SPEAKING AS A BLACK MAN, ALL I KNOW IS THIS: IT'S A BEAUTIFUL THING TO SEE A BLACK MAN (MR. TONY DUNGY) HELPING OUT AND SUPPORTING ANOTHER BLACK MAN (MICHAEL VICK). INSTEAD OF THE CRABS-IN-THE-BARREL SYNDROME.

Y'ALL MAY NOT THINK THIS IS RELATED, BUT, ISN'T MORTON DOWNEY JR. SUPPOSE TO BE IN JAIL FOR ALL THAT CRACK/COCAINE. AND...WHAT IS HE DOING NOW????

He's dead.

200px-Mortondowneyjr.jpg

If you mean Robert Downey, Jr., both he and Darryl Strawberry, who used to have dueling drug busts, have managed to stay out of trouble for years. And really... as a big Vick supporter who's never owned a dog... what he did was infinitely worse than any drug use offense.

dzlkdd

Star
Registered
then, what people CONVIENTLY forget is that petrino, the same petrino that bolted from the falcons. the REASON he bolted is because the ONLY reason he came to atlanta in the first place is because of vick. petrino was on RECORD as saying that. he told the atlanta media that after watching vick in person, that the falcons were gonna score 30 points a game, that he had NEVER seen a quarterback with vick's ability, that vick's only problem was not being coached. WE ALL KNOW THAT, EVEN VICK'S ENEMIES. thats the TRUE reason vick is hated on. vick wouldve made brady and manning and favre look outdated as quarterbacks, that was the great white fear from the fans. a quarterback with a elway arm and deion sander legs, that was just too much for them to handle.

I forget Quitter on purpose. Nothing convenient about it. Are you really sorry for losing that punk bitch? I'm glad as fuck that fool left. When Warrick Dunn refuses to talk about you, that says it all. Same story from every vet on the team with him. He doesn't know how to talk to grown-ass professionals. He has to condescend.

No, Petrino bolted because he is gutless pure coward on every level of his being. And I have never been so glad for "only the strong survive" as when his punk ass went to Arkansas.