Since conspiracy theory keeps coming up.

RunawaySlave

Zeitgeist
BGOL Investor
I am suspicious of everything and everyone. In the most
ridiculous stories, there could be one snippet of truth that
could prove another theory to be correct. i say we dismiss
no theory (conspiratorial or otherwise), until the entire
truth is revealed. And that truth is probably so well guarded
in the bowels of this gov't, that only the highest positions
are privvy to it.

bborn

Rising Star
Registered
RunawaySlave said:
I am suspicious of everything and everyone. In the most
ridiculous stories, there could be one snippet of truth that
could prove another theory to be correct. i say we dismiss
no theory (conspiratorial or otherwise), until the entire
truth is revealed. And that truth is probably so well guarded
in the bowels of this gov't, that only the highest positions
are privvy to it.

peace
Well Presented, replied & said
Couldn't have elucidated on that sentiment any better myself

peace

deputy dawg

~wait a cotton pickin' minute...
BGOL Investor
During the Reagan presidency, Papa Bush as VP (former head of the CIA) was dispatching terror and ruin worldwide in the basement while Reagan ate jelly beans and took naps upstairs. Iran/Contra, Iraq/Iran/Kuwait are just two of the conflicts the US meddled in. When papa Bush became president, I can remember the press conference where US Sec. of State spokewoman Margaret Tutwiler said the U.S. will not interfere in Middle East conflicts, and Saddam promply went out and gassed his enemies. (the "gassing of the Kurds" we keep hearing about.) The US practically allowed it to happen. :hmm:

Now, we keep seeing papa Bush cronies popping up today. (Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc.) Margaret Tutwiler is just another example of how the Bush family rewards those who are loyal to it. A key advisor to President Bush and a veteran of his father's administration, Tutwiler was nominated as ambassador to Morocco.

Tutwiler worked on Gerald Ford's 1976 presidential campaign and in President Reagan's Treasury Department before serving the elder Bush as State Department spokesperson, the first woman ever to hold the post. During the Florida recount that followed the 2000 presidential election, Tutwiler coordinated the Bush campaign's media strategy from Tallahassee. At the time of her nomination, she was serving as an unpaid communications consultant in the White House.

And just last week, ol' hatchet-face Karen Hughes was sworn in as the current spokeperson in the State Dept. with Margaret Tutwiler sitting in attendance.

What we have going on now is an erasure of messes the US made worldwide and installation of the New World Order. This shit is serious and nothing less than a US coup on itself is gonna stop it.

Last edited:

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
deputy dawg said:
During the Reagan presidency, Papa Bush as VP (former head of the CIA) was dispatching terror and ruin worldwide in the basement while Reagan ate jelly beans and took naps upstairs. Iran/Contra, Iraq/Iran/Kuwait are just two of the conflicts the US meddled in. When papa Bush became president, I can remember the press conference where US Sec. of State spokewoman Margaret Tutwiler said the U.S. will not interfere in Middle East conflicts, and Saddam promply went out and gassed his enemies. (the "gassing of the Kurds" we keep hearing about.) The US practically allowed it to happen. :hmm:

Now, we keep seeing papa Bush cronies popping up today. (Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz, etc.) Margaret Tutwiler is just another example of how the Bush family rewards those who are loyal to it. A key advisor to President Bush and a veteran of his father's administration, Tutwiler was nominated as ambassador to Morocco.

Tutwiler worked on Gerald Ford's 1976 presidential campaign and in President Reagan's Treasury Department before serving the elder Bush as State Department spokesperson, the first woman ever to hold the post. During the Florida recount that followed the 2000 presidential election, Tutwiler coordinated the Bush campaign's media strategy from Tallahassee. At the time of her nomination, she was serving as an unpaid communications consultant in the White House.

And just last week, ol' hatchet-face Karen Hughes was sworn in as the current spokeperson in the State Dept. with Margaret Tutwiler sitting in attendance.

What we have going on now is an erasure of messes the US made worldwide and installation of the New World Order. This shit is serious and nothing less than a US coup on itself is gonna stop it.

Thanks and I get your point completely, but how does this explain anything in the video I posted? I'm not talking about the direction of U.S. policy in general or the ambitions of neo-conservatives...i asked specifically for opinions on the video?

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
deputy dawg said:

BTW, maybe you forget to add the quotes or site the page, but that came from here verbatim:

http://www.opensecrets.org/bush/ambassadors/tutwiler.asp

MOROCCO
Margaret Tutwiler
$3,200 to the GOP*

Note: Tutwiler left her post after Bush nominated her to serve as undersecretary of state for public diplomacy in October 2003. Bush selected California businessman Thomas T. Riley as her replacement.

Margaret Tutwiler is another example of how the Bush family rewards those who are loyal to it. A key advisor to President Bush and a veteran of his father's administration, Tutwiler was nominated as ambassador to Morocco.

Prior to joining Bush's recount effort, Tutwiler worked in media relations for the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA), an influential trade group for the wireless telecommunications industry.

Tutwiler contributed $3,200 to Republican candidates and party committees in the 1999-2000 election cycle, including $1,000 to the Bush campaign. Her former employer, CTIA, accounted for a total of $723,000 to candidates and parties, $384,250 to Republicans (53 percent) and $336,200 to Democrats (47 percent).

*Figures represent contributions from the individual and his/her immediate family in 1999-2000. Total includes donations made to Republican candidates and party committees, as well as the Bush-Cheney recount fund, transition foundation, and inauguration committee.

Nu_Guy

Star
Registered
Hehehehehe.. nothin to say bro... except... prepare for the worst. Hope for the best.

((.... I wonder what happened to all the people who were on the plane that never really hit(the pentagon?)? Maybe their being experimented on...))