Simp caught girl friend cheating,wears photo to her job

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
artworks-000217964717-2f4sax-t500x500.jpg

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How the hell was he able to take that picture anyway? Bitch didn't look startled or nothing! Nigga lookin like a buster catching his bitch giving another nigga calm and collected head then spreading the shit around. This is the kind of L you take to the grave.

yardy

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fuck wrong with this cat. Downgrade that ho to jumpoff status and get a new chick.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
How the hell was he able to take that picture anyway? Bitch didn't look startled or nothing! Nigga lookin like a buster catching his bitch giving another nigga calm and collected head then spreading the shit around. This is the kind of L you take to the grave.
Yeah that's what I'm trying to figure out who took the pic? Him taking it makes no sense.

2FYw1h.jpg

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Man y'all tripping....not that I agree with his actions but there's plenty of others dude couldn't done.
I'm say he took a low high road....

Gazoo

The Big Brain
Registered
From what I can see of the chicks face it doesn't seem like much of a loss. She's probably not even upset about the pic shirt.

Dirty ugly ass ho with sensitive simp. Maybe they were the perfect match. I wouldn't be surprised if they got back together.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
So he telling everybody at her job she was sucking someone elses dick.....I bet one of them probably asked him how did it taste after kissing her....you know that wasn't the first time, don't you???

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
So he telling everybody at her job she was sucking someone elses dick.....I bet one of them probably asked him how did it taste after kissing her....you know that wasn't the first time, don't you???

Be real. Say you worked with this chick at Target and you see this cat come in wearing this pic of her.

First thing that crosses your mind?

I guarantee you 100% of us are all thinking the same thing. So, what you think her male co-workers are doing in real life?

This ain't shaming. It's advertisement. Believe that!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Be real. Say you worked with this chick at Target and you see this cat come in wearing this pic of her.

I guarantee you 100% of us are all thinking the same thing. So, what you think her male co-workers are doing in real life?

Her female co-workers ain't saying that...they laffing at him and saying what I said !!!
:lol:

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
these the type of dudes that don't know how to cut their losses and make fools of themselves. sucka shit. his homies should of talked him out of it.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor

one or few of her male workers already fucking any way. he's looking like a sucka. and he might catch a charge.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
These are the kinds of guys who get caught up in their feelings and say & do stupid shit that only serve to make themselves look even worse.
While trying to embarrass her, he's the one who comes out looking... sad & pathetic. :smh:

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
Man what is with all these simp ass niggas? Oh yeah that is right...a lot of our brothers are raised by single mothers so they take on their feminine emotions.

Home is a straight up bitch...the nigga actually took time to make that shit, throw it on and go to her gig with it.
Not for a second did he think "Man this hoe ain't even worth doing all that" NOPE...Straight up feminine type of revenge bullshit.

Brehs...raise your boys to be men.