Sideshow= Redsox

slick

Support BGOL
Registered
fuckyoubiggums.jpg

SIDESHOW

Uncle Juice
BGOL Investor
So we've got FUCKYOU continuing to flood the board with his fuckry. And now he's sending me PM's. It's all good though because I know 97% of the 30 dayers are good according to HNIC. :rolleyes:

2w56647.jpg

Last edited:

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
So we've got FUCKYOU continuing to flood the board with his fuckry. And now he's sending me PM's. It's all good though because I know 97% of the 30 dayers are god according to HNIC. :rolleyes:

2w56647.jpg

cmon man.. that aint me and i know fasho that u aint redsox.. trust me redsox stalked me for years and i know redsox when i see him... :smh:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
see....

this nigga here.....

maaan

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Man I am still cleaning my desk up, I had to close the thread and compose myself, my girl even thought that shit was funny and she dont even know this simple mutha fucka !!!

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
hmm... dont know bout that. redsox PS skills were good but sideshow's skills seem to be on a whole other level.

plus, redsox was more of a smartass with his replies.

so i'd have to say the OP is reaching for something that probably isnt there.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
Weirder things has happened, none of u niggas believed redsox was Pikesweet either, you niggas :hmm: lmao look what happened.

Not saying sideshow is redsox or anything like that but ask urselves would u ninjas be :hmm: if it wasn't a 30 day member?