Side Hustle: The Education Edition - Morehouse School of Medicine - 2... 1yr grad programs

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I don't want no dr with a 2.8 GPA & online degree diagnosing me
You are amazingly stupid. You clearly don't know how to read.
Nowhere in this thread did I say anyrhing about an online medical Dr program w/ a minimum of a 2.8 GPA for admission.

Furthermore, you would never know what ya doctors GPA is, thus proving ya stupidity.

Ooooh yea.... nobody gives a fuck about what you want or don't want you new ass niggaah. Stfu.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are amazingly stupid. You clearly don't know how to read.
Nowhere in this thread did I say anyrhing about an online medical Dr program w/ a minimum of a 2.8 GPA for admission.

Furthermore, you would never know what ya doctors GPA is, thus proving ya stupidity.

Ooooh yea.... nobody gives a fuck about what you want or don't want you new ass niggaah. Stfu.
Stick to doing eye lashes and waxing assholes u faggot, that is your ceiling in life.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Stick to doing eye lashes and waxing assholes u faggot, that is your ceiling in life.
Ooh wait.... if having women ass naked on a table, with her legs wide open, applying warm wax on her pussy, rubbing her pussy, then having her waiting for me to spread their ass cheeks, so I can apply some warm wax, blow in the Crack of her ass, & then apply a strip, rub it, & remove the wax..... then wipe her down with a warm towel, then get paid to do it.... for 8 or more hrs per day is my lot in life...
It's 1000xs better than the monkey ass punch clock JOB shit you do & you gotta wait 2 weeks to get paid....‍♂️ you clown ass fuck niggaah... stop it!

You the faggot here. You feel more comfortable working around 100 men cause you wanna be the only bitch on ya shift. The shift they tell you to work.... Ole ask for vacation time ass niggaah.

Non union ass job having niggaah.
You fill out applications & submit resumes to ask cac's to give you a job so they can pay you what you think you are worth. You a fuck boy & don't know it.

If providing paid services to women is some fag shit then I'll be a fag all day.

I'm the fag ass niggaah that will wax ya wife, gf's, & daughters pussy & asshole & fuck'em & let'em suck the Nutt outta my ball sack & still make them bitches pay me! If they don't you will when you pick'em up... & you still gonna kiss them hoes on the mouf.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I only read Our Kind of People. It chronicled the black upper-class. Some people thought it was bougie but It taught me a lot I never knew about. I'm not trying to be corny but I really didn't know a lot of this shit. I grew up east side Detroit and I thought the world was like that. There was section section on the Jack & Jills, something I never heard of until this book. A section on Howard and Morehouse Universities. A couple of sections dedicated to the upper class of several cities, including my beloved Detroit. He talked about Idlewood, Michigan which was the midwestern resort area for black people. I guess it was like the Catskill in New York. I never heard of it. Finally there was a section about people who decided to pass for white, didn't pass judgement, just mentioned the people of the upper class had done it.

Yeah I definitely might read this book just to see how things were back in the day.