Side Hustle - How To Earn Money With Twitter

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1# FAKE FOLLOWERS

Shh, don’t tell anyone but this is the quickest and easiest way to get famous on Twitter and it’s really naughty and annoys people who do it the real way.
STEP 1.

You head over to …….. and get yourself around 5 thousand followers. You then do this every week for about 5 weeks, you’ll now have 25 thousand followers.
STEP 2.

You start following people by using the method below.
STEP 3.

You then get some Re-tweet and favorites for your content.
STEP 4.

You enjoy the people asking loads of questions and following you.
So within 4 steps you’ll be able to start gaining some great twitter fame, now I believe that you need around 100 thousand followers to become really twitter famous so I always recommend trying to do this for a little longer than 5 weeks and maybe just make it a regular thing. That way you’ll be able to build up profile and start getting a loads of real followers.

REASONS WHY THIS WORKS

People on twitter are a little vain, if they see that you have 100 thousand followers and a nice amount of tweets then they’ll follow you just because they feel like you must be special or famous, so when it comes to buying 100 thousand follows you’ll speed up the process of you becoming a famous profile instantly and this will help you rank in the best possible ways.
This method is naughty but I guarantee it will work for you and this will make getting famous on Twitter and is one of the best tips in how to become twitter famous.

2# FOLLOW PEOPLE

In the how to get 20,000 followers on Twitter post I talked about following people in the follow for follow tag. This still remains one of the quickest and easiest ways to gain followers that I know.
All you’ve got to do is go and type on of these into Twitter:

• Followback
  • Folloback
  • Follow me
  • Follow for follow
  • F4F
Then you just have to go and follow everyone who followers the biggest follow back networks, I think you can do about 200 per day without getting into trouble.
I usually follow around 200 per day and un-follow 100, this keeps a balance and I usually manage to hit about 2 thousand real followers in the first month if you mix this method with the “Fake followers” then you’ll not even have to un-follow people and the conversion rate will be 150% higher.
So really think about that Fake Followers step.

3# VINES

Do it for the Vine as they say.. You really need to start doing Vines (Funny vines) as they’re a great way to gain profile and get people looking at you on twitter, most of the recent Twitter fame has been down to things like vines and people making funny videos.
You just have to get your phone and start recording funny vines at least 3 times per day and just post them all on your twitter, keep doing this and you’ll eventually get one that goes viral.
This will also help build a YouTube account and even help you gain fame on other social networks, it’s really worth trying and you can’t go to wrong with it.

4# TRENDING

Check what’s trending and copy it, I hate to be a person that follows the crowed but if you want to learn how to become famous on twitter then you really have to follow the crowed and just do what other people do, just in a better way.
So go and see what’s trending and then go and see whats got the most re-tweets and then just copy what they’ve said on your Twitter, now you can’t do this all the time but as long as you change it into your own words there’s really not much people will do.
I used to do this twice a day and after a while it became one of my biggest twitter campaign tools and it really works for people who just don’t have the time to create real tweets or are not that creative to come up with them. Trust me writing viral tweets can be seriously hard. – How To Become Twitter Famous.

5# TAGS

Don’t forget the #Hashtag this is something that you’ll really have to learn how to use, it’s just what gets you followers and makes your post go viral.
You don’t want to put tags on everything you do because people get annoyed but I do try to tag one every 2 posts.I only tag the things that people look at, I try to look at trends and only tag when I’m posting about a trending topics.
This way people don’t get annoyed and you get a much higher conversion rate with followers.

6# PROFILE – AVATAR + BIO

It’s important to look cool when learning how to become twitter famous and one of the key rules to looking cool is having an awesome bio and a cool avatar. Now I use Logo nerds for mine as they really work well, but if you just want to use a profile picture of yourself then go ahead.
A nice background you can get off Google and a cover photo should just be a nice pictures you’ve taken, just make it look as cool as possible, with a cool blog you’ll gain cool followers and find it easier to get ahead of the competition.
HOW MUCH CAN YOU EARN

With the how to earn money with twitter guide you’re only held back by how much time you’ve got, if you’ve got 9 hours a day to work on getting money with twitter then course you can earn $$$ every single day but, if you only have 30 minutes per day then it’s going to be hard to really maximize your earning abilities.
I would say that even with 30 minutes a day you’ll most likely still be able to make around 10 to 20 bucks with this method and hopefully once you see how easy it is to advance in selling things and getting clicks then you’ll most likely put more time into it.

30-Date-Night-Ideas-86.png
WHAT YOU NEED

You’re going to need a few things to do this guide perfectly, make sure you go and sign up for these now.
  • Twitter account with profile and bio
You want to make your Twitter look as nice as possible, that’s why I always recommend checking out the how to get followers post.
  • ShareASale Account
ShareASale is just an affiliate program that works pretty well with Twitter
  • My Likes Account
Mylikes is where most of your quick money will come from. You just post links to highly clickable posts and get as many clicks as you can.
  • Fake followers
I recommend you go and buy 5000 fake followers on your Twitter account, this will just make it easier to follow people without being banned, it also gives a much higher chance of people following you back. I found that it sped up the time it took for me to reach 10 thousand real followers dramatically.
Make sure you write down how many followers you’ve got after you get the fake ones just so you know what’s real and what’s not.

• PaidTweets
Just a site that will pay you money for people to tweet on your twitter. You can earn around 5 to 10 dollars per day if you’ve got a few followers and if you get more followers you can earn triple that.
START

Okay so once you’ve made all them accounts and started sorting out your Twitter profile, you can now go and buy the followers, this is just to give your twitter some content and make it seem a little more popular than it is.
Once you’ve brought the followers you need to follow the how to get followers guide and start building up your follow networks, this will help you stay ahead of competition.

Once you’ve started building followers up now’s the time to start tweeting, okay you’ve got two options:

OPTION NUMBER 1.

You make a profile account which will get more followers but not be related to any niche, this means that you can sometimes get double the followers, but not really have any direction for them followers.
This can make it a lot harder to sell things and make it hard to make any real money with a twitter account.

OPTION NUMBER 2.

You create a themed account, this could be funny theme, gaming theme, news theme, anything. Just go and see what affiliate you can get your hands on and then create an audience that’s geared to that.
It just makes it easier to earn money because you can promote things that are based around your theme, instead of just random deals that nobody will click.
You can decide which one of these suits you the best, I usually go with option 2.

AFTER YOU’VE PICKED

You now have to sit down and write out 50 to 100 tweets, funny, cute, annoying, rude, or trending tweets, these tweets are what will make your twitter popular, so make sure you give it your best.
This bits important: You then have to pick a good affiliate from ShareASale, go and have a look at what they’ve got and pick a range or products you want to sell. I usually only try to sell from one site at the beginning just to make life easier.

After you’ve picked your affiliate then you need to write another 40 tweets talking about it and linking to it. After you’ve done that you just need to queue all the tweets for a few days just so you can focus on building followers.
How-to-make-money-with-fiverr-4.jpg
MYLIKES

The next stop on this list is Mylikes woo, woo.. I’ve talked about mylikes a lot and you can earn a nice amount of cash from sites like Twitter, Tumblr and Facebook, so you should always keep an eye out for it.

WHAT IS MYLIKES?

It’s just a site that will give you links to high profile picture sets and articles and let you advertise it and earn up to 5 cent a click sometimes even more. You’ll end up promoting things like: The hottest Katy Perry pictures and Facebook fails. This stuff all has a really high click through rate and earns good cash.

HOW TO EARN MONEY WITH MYLIKES

It’s not hard you’ve just got to go and copy 20 web links off my likes and just add them to the queue, this means you’re now earning 2 types of income and not having to do much work at all.
This will earn even more money if you have multiple accounts working with each other.

BLOG

Another fantastic way to earn some cash through twitter is to set up a blog that has affiliates, Google adsense, mylikes ads, etc. This means you can lead them to funny posts on your blog through twitter and then they earn you even more money.
I always find you’ll earn more money from your own blog ads on your social networks than anywhere else, so this is a highly powerful platform for earning extra cash.
If you want to earn loads of money with how to earn money with twitter then make sure you go with option 2 above just so you can make a blog that’s themed. If you want to make a .com blog then make sure you follow my how to make a .com website for $14 with no code.

AFFILIATES

So once you’ve got all the above sorted and you’ve picked your affiliate and all your tweets are queued it’s time to really start focusing on affiliate marketing.
You want to push your affiliate promotions all over Twitter so make sure you tag them right and make the text highly clickable, be contestant and even message people you follow and see if they’ed be interested.
This all comes together to be a nice way to increase affiliate earnings and clicks to mylikes ads.

REDIRECTS

Earning money from Redirects isn’t really worth it, it used to earn a lot of cash but now it’s ended up being more spamy.
All redirect do is when you click a link, it takes you to another page where you watch an ad for 5 seconds then move onto the page you wanted to visit, you can earn 3 cents a person but the drop off rate is seriously high.
I use adfly.be to get my redirects and they seem to work really well, it’s just a little hard to really earn a lot of cash from Redirects. This isn’t one of the best tips in how to earn money with twitter.

POSTS – HIGH PROFIT NICHES – HOW TO EARN MONEY WITH TWITTER

I usually try to make an account in a high profile niche, say Football in Untied Kingdom is a really big deal so if you set up a football profile and sold Fifa games at the best price and promoted a football blog which will be created by you, also you can sell football gear like shoes, shine guards, outfits and practice tools.
Just niches like that will really earn cash and if it starts going well then you’ll be able to earn a living through twitter and then turn it into a blog and then a YouTube and just keep adding new profit models onto your business.
Another tip to picking a high profit theme is to look at what trends all the time, funny tweets get trending a lot but they don’t really earn any money so you want to see what other things get a lot of attention and then just make accounts for them things.
How-To-Make-Money-With-A-Blog.jpg
WHAT YOU NEED TO POST

I always recommend posting content related to the below topics even if you’re in a strict niche, it’s just because people love to laugh and love to find something new so if you follow some of the post types below it will really help you get some viral tweets and some more followers.
  • Funny
Funny pictures are always going to do well on twitter and the more funny they are the better they will do, if you look at viral memes and just tweet about them then you’ll start building up a following and then you could even try your hand at making a meme yourself.
  • Pictures
Pictures are always good to post, just add a nice caption that’s either cute, funny or interesting and then you’ll be onto a winner.
  • Vines
Do it for the vine, go and look at vines and find the new up and coming ones and then post them with a funny caption. These go viral all the time and can lead to a lot of instant traffic to your blog/ twitter profile.
  • Niche related content
As I said above, just post themed content and you’ll be grand and most likely do just as good as all the funny posts.

BULK ACCOUNT CREATION

I will admit that you need to learn a little about account management to really get the most out of how to earn money with twitter.
You need to set up about 10 profiles to start earning serious money and that involves a lot of work. So I’d recommend starting with one, then two, then three and so on.
If you do it this way then you’ll end up getting better at managing them. Once you’ve got 10 profiles with 100,000 thousand followers you’ll be earning some nice cash and be able to really build a new little network of blogs and sites all linked to twitter.
So start small and aim big, you’ll make it with no problems and then be able to show off what you’ve worked for, so put in the hours now and make sure you comment below and talk about your journey in getting your first dollar off you twitter account.

7# CELEBRITY FOLLOWERS

It really will help you become famous yourself and that’s why it’s in how to become twitter famous. If you’ve got some celebrity followers in the field you want to be famous in.
This is still one of the quickest ways to become famous in how to become twitter famous and it’s just because people really do think you’re friends with them.
If you’re followed by 10 famous people who are high-profile then people will just assume that you’re famous, so just mention the followers you have and just try to get as many celebrity followers as possible.
This may take a few weeks but once you’ve got one, it becomes easier to get others, I find the best way to get celebrity followers is to just message them loads, there’s usually a higher chance of the accidentally following you or seeing your tweet and giving you a follow if you do it this way.
So work on celebrity followers and you’ll start looking like a celeb yourself.

8# INTERACTING WITH PEOPLE.

Interact with people every single day. Go on discover and find new people to start talking too, this will help you gain followers just because you’ll seem like a cool person, if you’re talking loads then you’ll start meeting loads of people who’ll really follow you.
I always find there’s a difference between followers and people who think they know you, followers will only look when you tweet, as friends/twitter friends will look at your profile all the time.
So make sure you chat with some people and say hi as much as you can, this way you’ll stay ahead of the game. Also go onto trending topics and talk to people there, it’s a great way to get more followers and appear in the tending feed. – Comment below for more advice on how to become famous on Twitter.

9# TWEET ALL DAY

There’s certain times that you can tweet for maximum exposure and so far I find the best time to tweet is all day, every day, just get a twitter queue bot and then just get it to post a tweet every hour, this way you’ll stay in the public eye all day and night and be building followers all the time.
This is one of the main jobs that I do when building a twitter following and it’s something that you’ll really want to look into if you really want Twitter fame.
The benefit is that once you get twitter fame you can earn loads of cash without having to do any work so it’s really worth spending some time on writing tweets and promoting.

10# USE OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA

If you want to learn how to become famous on twitter you’ll also want to look at how to become famous on Tumblr just because you can then mix the followers together and become more high-profile.
I usually set up a Facebook page and a Tumblr for ever twitter I make, that way you have 3 places to build your follow base and sometimes people find it easier to build a follow base on other social media accounts, so if that’s the way then you can just build them where you do the best and then send them to your twitter.
That way you get 2 followers every time you get followed/liked.

11# RANT

Rants are always a great way to get noticed, a good rant works really well especially if people share the same problem as you. So if you get annoyed by something then make sure you speak about it, people might share the same opinions and if they do then they’ll favorite and follow you so it’s really worth doing.
I usually have one good rant every week on my twitter and it usually involves a Vine and some angry caption text.

12# CONTENT CREATION

Content is what you need to get famous on any of these platforms and with twitter it’s easy to create content so make sure you do.
You’ve got to create unique things like pictures, vines and posts and make sure that you do this at least 10 times a week. I try to make memes that are related to twitter and I always try to get people involved with the things that I’m doing.
Once you’ve got an audience that listens to you then that’s when you’re becoming Twitter famous and can start enjoying the fun that it offers.
So make loads of content every day and try to get people involved in what you’re doing.