Side Hustle - For All of Those Who Keep Sending Me Pm's -

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Ya'll niggaahz laugh @ me for working with women all day long but frequently pm me about how to go about doing what I do & the money to be made:lol:.

The following is my pricing scale. If I schedule 3 - 4 people per day Im super good. I never try to schedule more than 4 for the day. I charge extra for: Sunday appointments, Unscheduled visits, & Traveling to the client.

You must have a barbering license @ the minimum as well as having recieved the training & certification from whatever lash extension company you choose. The average price for the class is $2,500 - $2800 for a 2 or 4 day training / certification session. ( I went with extream lash)

Some states allow you to recieve your cosmetology license via apprenticeship which means a licensed cosmetologist would have to lookout for you. Cosmetology License tops all the licenses required to do this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eyelash Extensions individually attach up to 350 lashes per eye in a very gentle, safe and healthy manner. Never compromising the integrity of the guest’s lashes, we use only the highest quality adhesive and silk, synthetic and genuine mink lashes to create the most beautiful and most natural feeling lashes.

A focus on sanitation and hygiene is something that makes us different —All tools used are cleaned and sanitized after each use, using Ultrasonic Surgical Instrument Cleaner. Tools are heated to a temperature of over 300 degrees, cooled and placed in sanitized pouches. Only Medical grade adhesive, manufactured to meet FDA guidelines is used in the application process.

Simple Set
This Mini Set and a great way to experience eyelash extensions. Soft and natural, this set will make you want more, more, more!!

Senior Artist
Full Set $175
Relash* $95

Master Artist
Full Set $250
Relash* $125

*required within 2-3 weeks

Classic Set
A blend of synthetic and genuine mink eyelash extensions are added to each natural eyelash. The result is a soft, full, fluttery appearance that looks beautiful and gives depth and definition to any eye. This is the Brows By Rob Premium Classic Set.

Junior Artist
Full Set $250
Relash* $100

Senior Artist
Full Set $375
Relash* $130

Master Artist
Full Set $550
Relash* $150

*required within 3-4 weeks

Modern Volume Set
The newest and most popular addition in eyelash extensions. Multiple lightweight extensions are added to each natural lash creating a look that is both soft and voluminous. This set is great for all eyes and can be tailored to create the look you want to achieve- whether natural or dramatic, the Signature Volume Set will give you a look that is unforgettable. So soft, luxurious and light you will forget they are extensions!!

Junior Artist
Full Set $295
Relash* $125

Senior Artist
Full Set $375
Relash* $145

Master Artist
Full Set $575
Relash* $160

*required within 3-4 weeks

New clients receive 20% Off their initial set and 20% off their next four re-lashes.

Natural Mink Set
One hundred percent genuine mink eyelash extensions are added to each natural eyelash. The Genuine Mink Set is ideal for weak or sparse lashes which cannot sustain the weight of a synthetic lash.

Senior Artist
Full Set $400
Relash* $145

Master Artist
Full Set $550
Relash* $165

*required within 2-4 weeks, depending on the state of your natural lashes

LASH CARE

• Avoid getting your lashes wet for 24 hours after your service.
  • Avoid steam showers, facial steamers and swimming pools for 24 hours.
  • No perming or curling of eyelashes after extensions are applied.
  • Cleanse your eyes with Eye Shampoo and EyeLash Cleansing Cloth. Oil based products will affect the adhesive, causing your lash extensions to fall out prematurely.
  • The use of Sterilid is recommended applied with a q-tip at night after removing make-up. These are cleansers designed for eyelid use and are anti-bacterial and anti-viral to prevent infection.
  • We recommend Lash Support – a Biotin supplement designed to stimulate and promote lash, hair, skin and nail growth.
  • With regular use of Hi Brow Growth & Conditioning Serum the hair will appear more conditioned, smoother and glossier. A topical treatment aids in the stimulation of healthy hair growth.
  • To protect your lashes while sleeping, the Save Your Face Pillow is the ultimate solution. It allows you to sleep on your side or stomach without damaging your lashes.
  • If you exercise please clean your eyelids immediately after as oil and sweat will affect the lash extensions. You should always wear a headband while exercising.
I employ 4 other artist......... they start out @ 50/50 then the split goes 60/40