shes proud of that facial ...

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
D8AVBIwUYAAe9ng

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
whoa...had to do a double take on this one. looked like my college ex with a weave...but not her.....post on!

still waiting to see someone i personally know on here. ...seen a few round the way girls from the atl but no females that i know run the same circles...maybe one day...LOL.

I've seen one chick I used to buss down on here. She was a stripper at the Cheetah.

I also posted an ex on here but I think the OP deleted the thread.

2Klub

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’ve also seen a chick I knew from work (picture was of her getting a facial) and another woman who I don’t know but could tell from her posts, I’m certain there’s only 1 degree of separation between us.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Side note, I never ran into a black girl down with facials, only asian and especially white girls though I am sure there has to be some.

Yeah they all say that bro, just like the ones who tell me they’ll never swallow but 90% of them did it too. I don’t ask anymore, I just tell em or do it . Don’t get me wrong, I have offended some bitches by doing that but I just hit em with “I was so turned on...I shot it in your face” :rolleyes: Oh and please don’t tell me don't cum in your mouth. I’m flooding that bitch:D

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yeah they all say that bro, just like the ones who tell me they’ll never swallow but 90% of them did it too. I don’t ask anymore, I just tell em or do it . Don’t get me wrong, I have offended some bitches by doing that but I just hit em with “I was so turned on...I shot it in your face” :rolleyes: Oh and please don’t tell me don't cum in your mouth. I’m flooding that bitch:D
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Tp3SlK.jpg