She was murdered but when she was alive, RAW!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
3fdb5ccaa9bff46776c90557a29f476d

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Them thighs!!

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
If the married drug czar she was dating was killed in prison 18 months ago; who was she cheating on for them to kill her? Her IG, she's hugged up with another another dude. It wasn't like she was hiding her current boyfriend at all. So who was the person that ordered the hit?

EDIT******
Nevermind, I just read where it was the wife of the slain dude that she was fucking that likely ordered the hit. Damn.....that other lady is super gangster. I see why the husband was saying that his side piece's name can never be public or his world would come crashing down. He knew his wife was about that action

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
sometimes these women dont have a choice bruh......the cartel boss shows up , takes a liking to a chick, say he wants her....its get down or lay down time.....then she becomes a known associate and a target for the OPS.
El Chapo walked into a party and saw a teenager he liked and demanded her. Imagine that’s your kid. What you going to do?

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
El Chapo walked into a party and saw a teenager he liked and demanded her. Imagine that’s your kid. What you going to do?
MOVE OUT THE COUNTRY AND GO INTO HIDING.... or go to the fucking DEA and marry a DEA agent... LOL. they dont fuck with the agents like they used too after the agency sent a message...now they just out maneuver them with money, influence, and lawyers.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
MOVE OUT THE COUNTRY AND GO INTO HIDING.... or go to the fucking DEA and marry a DEA agent... LOL. they dont fuck with the agents like they used too after the agency sent a message...now they just out maneuver them with money, influence, and lawyers.
LOL man those poor ass Mexicans couldn’t go nowhere. You’d be fucked. Correction your daughter would be. Literally. Zing!!! I’ll be at the Bellagio all week.

KA$H

GoldMember
BGOL Investor
The wife allegedly put out the hit.
That man has been dead for 18 months. After being in prison for 6 months. So that's basically an affair that ended more or less 2 years ago. However; the wife still wanted her pound of flesh. Crazy.

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there dudes with warrants that never leave the city because they don’t know anybody outside the hood. I guess it’s that same in any country

TX4lyfe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That man has been dead for 18 months. After being in prison for 6 months. So that's basically an affair that ended more or less 2 years ago. However; the wife still wanted her pound of flesh. Crazy.
wife stood on it and any man in the future that fuck with her better have that dog out their system or it’s wrap

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
Fuck all that... what's that one chic name, she was black, super thick and super athletic and flexible... I believe she was murdered also... used to walk on her hands n shit... Lori or Lexi... cmon you degenerates, help a brother out

Moving Target

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
there dudes with warrants that never leave the city because they don’t know anybody outside the hood. I guess it’s that same in any country
not the same for very beautiful women. they can go anywhere and rely on the kindness of strangers. dont underestimate the damsel in distress for a woman with her looks.

Journey

Rising Star
Registered
There are multiple articles posted, which one are you reading where it states the wife put out the hit?