She takes her job seriously...

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
You'd be proud to jack horses off with an industrial Flesh Light for a living?
bert.jpg
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

DBvBLk.jpg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
we know guurl.... we know!
You know that everyone can see that you changed what was in my quote to fulfill your fantasies..... guuurl

sidebar: corny ass 8th grade tactics from an adult homo... to be expected from those of your ilk

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
I’d rather work at Walmart I could not do that job also any dude that does that Might be squishy

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Years ago a guy brought a smut tape to the firehouse..... bitch was in a harness underneath a horse.... gettin smashed..... she.... took her job seriously.... :puke::smh::smh::smh::smh::puke::hmm:

sidebar: yeah... she was white from some European country.... had a 70 year old man in a barn fucking a chicken... and another cave cac getting smashed by a 400lb hog.... when he found the hole and rammed up in her she tried to get away.... he slapped her back under him with his front right hoof... :smh: :hmm:
You know you fucked up right Alphonsophugus?
You faggit and you watch beastiality too?
:itsawrap:

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Years ago a guy brought a smut tape to the firehouse..... bitch was in a harness underneath a horse.... gettin smashed..... she.... took her job seriously.... :puke::smh::smh::smh::smh::puke::hmm:

sidebar: yeah... she was white from some European country.... had a 70 year old man in a barn fucking a chicken... and another cave cac getting smashed by a 400lb hog.... when he found the hole and rammed up in her she tried to get away.... he slapped her back under him with his front right hoof... :smh: :hmm:
Disgusting