TAG Targa ADV-6.jpg

TAG Targa ADV-15.jpg

TAG Targa ADV-4.jpg

TAG Targa ADV-16.jpg

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was planning to get a cadillac escalade evs 07-09 but got this
for a player price. So I put that Caddy on hold(rebuilding a LT1 that's in my pickup)until the middle part of next year.

x1zrHi.jpg
Nice! You got a LT1 in your truck, what kind of truck is it in? Where did your LT1 come out of?

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
Nice! You got a LT1 in your truck, what kind of truck is it in? Where did your LT1 come out of?
95 chevy

image_m.jpg

I'll give you a quick rundown...

The guy I got the truck from trade his welding truck for the 95. He was looking out for a young cat that just got into welding. So, all he know about the truck is what the young kid told him(LT1, big cam and it's fast).

So he repeats that story, to everybody. He was trying to get $6000(guessing to cover the loses in the trade), but that didn't happen. So he took the for sale off it and decided he'll make a hot rod of it.

Fast forward two years(when I met him), he was talking about he with another car head at work, who told him man you'll never sale it at that price...so he came down to $1500. He told quite a few people aboug the truck, I heard about it and told him I wanted to see it. The rest is history(went to the Auburn/Florida St title game, came back and brought it).

This past September I fucked the motor up(well a valve got stuck, push rod crank, spring popped).

I talked to the local head/motor guy, he said his there's a big cam in that block, they should've put high performance springs in there.

So he's gonna charge me $600 to do everything...I just gotta bring him the motor!!!
(Then I'll know what LT1 version it is 305 or 350)

I've been thinking about putting that motor into a short bed chevy like that above post...
Been seeing one sit up for a few years now

Lord T

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
95 chevy

image_m.jpg

I'll give you a quick rundown...

The guy I got the truck from trade his welding truck for the 95. He was looking out for a young cat that just got into welding. So, all he know about the truck is what the young kid told him(LT1, big cam and it's fast).

So he repeats that story, to everybody. He was trying to get $6000(guessing to cover the loses in the trade), but that didn't happen. So he took the for sale off it and decided he'll make a hot rod of it.

Fast forward two years(when I met him), he was talking about he with another car head at work, who told him man you'll never sale it at that price...so he came down to $1500. He told quite a few people aboug the truck, I heard about it and told him I wanted to see it. The rest is history(went to the Auburn/Florida St title game, came back and brought it).

This past September I fucked the motor up(well a valve got stuck, push rod crank, spring popped).

I talked to the local head/motor guy, he said his there's a big cam in that block, they should've put high performance springs in there.

So he's gonna charge me $600 to do everything...I just gotta bring him the motor!!!
(Then I'll know what LT1 version it is 305 or 350)

I've been thinking about putting that motor into a short bed chevy like that above post...
Been seeing one sit up for a few years now
Thanks Mask! You got it for a great price!:yes:

When you check your LT1, if it has 4 bolt main it is a LT1 out of a Corvette. If it is a 2 bolt main it came out of a Camaro/Trans Am/Roadmaster/Impala/etc..

$600 for all of the engine work is good too! If he covers Springs, Rockers, Studs, and tune afterwards. Look into LT4 heads for your LT1. To go with a big cam you need bigger, better breathing on both ends.

Good luck on your project!:yes:

A big +1 if you're trying to find a '95 Stepside!:thumbsup:

Last edited:

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Them new mustangs is dope
Was gonna rent one last week when i was in atl
Got the drop top camero tho