She might be a pawg

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
No one can be a Pretty Ass White Girl without their face being seen.... period... :hmm:

sidebar: An Instagram page with 200 ass gifs and not one face pic..... fuck, she's not nekked…. she's wearing what most see on the damn beach and would see anyway.... why hide your face?

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
No one can be a Pretty Ass White Girl without their face being seen.... period... :hmm:

sidebar: An Instagram page with 200 ass gifs and not one face pic..... fuck, she's not nekked…. she's wearing what most see on the damn beach and would see anyway.... why hide your face?

Only if the original meaning got changed.... these new age mofos….. :rolleyes:

Yeah no. It was always "Phat".

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Hold on partner! Just because I'm from Brooklyn doesn't mesn the face is irrelevant to me.
:thumbsup:
Nukkas round these parts will fuck anything as long as the ass is right... bitch could look like the damn crypt keeper, with a funky ass pussy, and breath like a flame thrower.... but if that ass is phat.... they fucking.... me... I got standards.... and women outnumber men 2 to 1.... no need for desperate times like we all living in a penal colony some where in the south pacific...:smh: