She Makes $40,000 Per Month on Amazon at 23 Years Old

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
She Makes $40,000 Per Month on Amazon at 23 Years Old

Published on Apr 20, 2017
Get FREE Amazon Training:
http://projectlifemastery.com/asm

I had the pleasure of interviewing my lovely girlfriend Tatiana about her journey to building her online Amazon business and brand, LuxxHealth, to where it is today. She makes $40,000 per month on Amazon at 23 years old. I would like to share with you some of the strategies that she uses in her business that have brought her so much success.

Tatiana is a shining example of someone who went from, not even owning a computer and working two jobs to support her education, to building a successful business that makes her $40,000/month. She has since quit her 9-5 job and is solely focused on building her online business. Inspirational stories, like Tatiana’s, are proof that anything is possible.

In the words of Frederique Murphy, "When you master your mindset, you free yourself to achieve the level of success that you desire." If Tatiana can build a successful Amazon business and brand, so can you. She makes $40,000 per month on Amazon at 23 years old. It all comes down to your mindset.

★☆★ VIEW THE BLOG POST: ★☆★

http://projectlifemastery.com/make-$4... Amazon/

★☆★ SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE: ★☆★

Subscribe ► http://projectlifemastery.com/youtube

★☆★ FOLLOW TATIANA BELOW: ★☆★

Blog ► https://www.luxxhealth.com/about/
YouTube ► https://www.youtube.com/luxxhealth
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/luxxhealth
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/luxx.health/

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Cool.

I watched the first 5 mins. To save others time:

She bought beauty sponges from China in bulk, repackaged it with her own artwork and sold them. She ramped up to other (beauty) products from there.
I watched the whole thing, goes a lot deeper than that, but to each his own. Just sharing

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Yep
Cool.

She bought beauty sponges from China in bulk, repackaged it with her own artwork and sold them. She ramped up to other (beauty) products from there.

That is the same niche market I'm getting into. Instathots stay on Amazon and simps stay on those Instathots wish list. Beauty products, body shaping products, diet items = money.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Thats a bullshit story..There not telling the whole story!! This system is designed to put dreams out there for people to chase.. Your not hearing all the money her parents or grandparents gave her to get system set up. People just dont start with nothing and then hit the big jackpot!! Snap out of this delusion or dream!!

Stop asking why and see the obvious!!

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Thats a bullshit story..There not telling the whole story!! This system is designed to put dreams out there for people to chase.. Your not hearing all the money her parents or grandparents gave her to get system set up. People just dont start with nothing and then hit the big jackpot!! Snap out of this delusion or dream!!

Some businesses can start with very little.

Better

Support BGOL
Registered

Umm...

....don't believe that. Trust me. I'll leave it at that. Only someone not in the know would say that. Its fine that you aren't aware, but there are a lot of 'hidden' opportunities out there, that don't require large start-up capital.

Naturally people aren't going to run their mouths about these opps, because they want to limit the no. of potential competitors.

For as much as I know about these sorts of opps, I'm sure I don't know them all.

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
Yeah sometimes these so called inspirational stories are bullshit to sell some type of self help program.

still don't understand why some of you can't comprehend this shit happens and it's easier then you think. ebay i do over 100k a month across 6 sellers in sales.

free advertising when posting on amazon and ebay, more target customers looking for your product, etc....

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Umm...

....don't believe that. Trust me. I'll leave it at that. Only someone not in the know would say that. Its fine that you aren't aware, but there are a lot of 'hidden' opportunities out there, that don't require large start-up capital.

Naturally people aren't going to run their mouths about these opps, because they want to limit the no. of potential competitors.

For as much as I know about these sorts of opps, I'm sure I don't know them all.
1CPLSM1.gif

Better

Support BGOL
Registered
you've got no reason to lie.

Nope.

But, I AM looking to avoid the reason we parted ways. This is the second time I've parted ways for that same reason. Like I discussed before, I need a damn beast. Not somebody who wants to act like they're one to make me think I'm getting my equal, when in fact I just got someone who want to hitch their wagon to mine.

I'll hit you up in a bit.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I hear ya, no knock on the post - The premise is doable.
It's all good, just heard a lot of lil gems in a lot of what she said. The vid is about selling some course, there are some on Udemy or people can find vids on YouTube as well with pointers, but quietly, I can see peeps like her clearing that kind of money moving product. Amazon is a gold mine and they are going to start clamping down on many businesses.

Another niche on there is private label products where you put a label on some trending supplement and form a company. You pay X for a bottle, throw them on Amazon and sell it for XX, then push and push and have your own site, basically now customers are yours from Amazon, using their FBA program so all those peeps can use Prime.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Umm...

Believe what you wanna believe!! Take your ass out their with no money and quit your job, see how far you can get!! Dont listen what i say, you go do it and then come back in 2yrs and tell us how easy it is!!

bwb

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she is making 40K, I wonder how much net profit she is pulling in. More power to her if she is making $$

comment101

Rising Star
Platinum Member
....Hmmm...I sell about 120k+ gross per month on Amazon. Her 40k doesnt mean shit if she's not talking about net lol. Im not watching that because i refuse to believe she's making 40k profit on Amazon selling sponges lmao. Like her, i haven't worked an actual 9-5 a single day of my life. I started my business in high school and funded myself.
I won't tell anyone how i source or actually fund my business. She's not telling the whole story. To be honest with you, Amazon doesn't like people who buy stuff from China. If they find out, they'll close your account and it will take you like 3 years to prove to them that you're legit. Amazon seller services is so horrible that you have to talk to their outsourced support like you're talking to a 2 year old.
With all that said, there's too much money to be made out there. I don't think i'll even smell an office building in my life. Between selling on Walmart, Amazon, eBay, Newegg, eBid, Bonanza and Shopify, you can make enough money to be rich forever if you want to.
I first got into the business in high school because of travel points but quickly made it into something worthwhile. My month net is more than what a lot of people make at their day jobs. But on a place like Amazon, i find it hard to believe she's pulling that much some bullshit Chinese products.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Cool.

Interesting. I see folks in fitness trying to do that with tea. They buying in bulk and repacking as 'cleansing' or 'detox' tea and then selling it with meal plans.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she is that is because she is white.
There was this one white lady that worked at the honda plant for only 2 weeks. Unlike most Americans she decided working for someone else was not her. So she quit and took 2 weeks pay and bought cleaning equipment. Then she got bonded and made up maid service cards. The cards said "ONE CLEAN HOUSE". She passed the cards out on in the well off neighborhoods. Her business boomed. She will not hire any people except for her daughter. But her daughter already had a job at a dentist office. But her daughter helps her sometime. Since she refuses to hire anyone she only takes on so many clients at any one given time.
There were two twins that made up cards that said 2 sisters cleaning crew. They made a little money but not what she made or was capable of making if she had took on all her clients. The two sisters was from one of our hoods.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
hmmmm...

I Know something like is is possible

to a lesser degree...

but the real shame is that even on bgol?

Its not REALLY shared..

Its always

yeah I knew this, I did this, i can do this, it can be done etc...

but then it can't even be EXPLAINED

and then made to sound like some blood secret.

how come in between these white folk apparently it being shared freely?

If you KNOW how WE can do this just say tell us.