She has had 5 kids.. You still fucking ???

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If her tits are out in a room, that house and its neighbors should be treated like Move.

Her pussy reminds me of a nested loop. It's 2017. Why do you have so many children?
Nested loop???
Agreed on the kids. That's just an foolish or lazy woman to not know her options on birth control. I meet a lot of women without kids but many don't wanna be cuffed these days or some other aspect throws it off. A chick I'm really feeling was fine as wine, short-short hair, big fat lips and giant baby doll eyes. Artsy chick. weed head and mad tattoos. Somehow, a team her age, no kids.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Something tells me that pussy's a delicious Black Hole! No escaping once you fall in.

My mind's telling no, but my body, my body's telling me yes! I don't want to go in raw, but there's something that I must confess!

:pain::hypnotised::itsawrap:

Adam Knows

YouTube: Adam Knows
Platinum Member
pass my nigga...long pass

auburn.gif

SmoothD

Smooth*****
BGOL Investor
Know a Bad one that has had..brace yourselves.. 9 kids. (all the same father, her ex husband) and she has a cold ass body. Shaped like Nikki Murphy.. No stretch marks, nice abs, big ass. Her only drawback is fuckin 9 kids. Smh
That's 9 drawbacks brah.
That clown car pussy ain't playing around.

phAsE3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maybe, if I had a bottle of liquor....fuck it Im lying...I'd beat cuz them titties are fabulous.

Edit to say Im strapped Im bustin down her throat. She got experience.

Ghost'Em

Rising Star
Registered
I'd fuck. It be the most unassuming chicks that have the best pussy. But it would straight face target practice.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nope. That pussy is too alive, catch another 18 yrs,just cause she got fat titties... nope. Bitch is too high risk :lol:

She is not that attractive in the face, and then hips and ass look lacking.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
If you look at that bitch wrong she getting pregnant.. I'm the raw king but nah I'll sit this one out lol