she dead wrong...... simp gets rejected

K. Hash

Rising Star
Registered
What the fuck is this guy doing. :puke:

I felt just like you after the first viewing. Then, I watched it again and I commend youngblood for being that way. You have to admit, we need more brothers showing love like this than the tight jean wearing, homo thugs that's running around here screaming "Fuck a bitch, I got my homies with me" that's out there now.

He just chose the wrong chick to experiment with, like most of us have done.

1 of 2 things will come from this: 1) Youngblood will step his standards up and begin looking for women who will appreciate his gesture or 2) he will become the "dog" women accuse men like but don't care to know where it came from. Then again, some men are just straight greedy and try to fuck every chick that comes their way.

I'm not hating in that last sentence. Shiiiit, kudos. The world needs us.....uhhhh, you. :lol:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I'll see if I can find the tweets later, but someone on twitter said he had been pursuing her for a while and already knew she wasn't interested. They said she had already blocked him on social media. They also said he had already asked her privately and had been told no, and that people warned him before he walked in the room she would say no. They said he asked 3 other people and the girl that finally said yes already had a boyfriend and only did it because she felt sorry for him.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
I'll see if I can find the tweets later, but someone on twitter said he had been pursuing her for a while and already knew she wasn't interested. They said she had already blocked him on social media. They also said he had already asked her privately and had been told no, and that people warned him before he walked in the room she would say no. They said he asked 3 other people and the girl that finally said yes already had a boyfriend and only did it because she felt sorry for him.

Interesting...
The youngbbood needs to be schooled on the game and the art of attraction.
Despite all that, she ain't nothing special!

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If she felt threatened she should've told her parents or her brothers to handle it. But I'm guessing she wasn't stern enough about she wasn't interested. No dude gonna embarrass himself like this unless he thinks he has a shot.

You win some you lose some. She might not be interested but the next chic might.

Chitownheadbusa

♏|God|♏
BGOL Investor
I wouldnt call shorty a simp.....he's probably just a dumbfounded youngta who pays more attention to viral vids than he does the females he's going after.

Im sure shorty gave him signs that she wasnt interested in the past......but he said fuck it. Imma give it a shot. I see all these viral vids of romantic shit getting millions of hits on the internet....i wanna be a part of that.

Also....Men have to keep in mind that a lot of Females dont like that type of shit. Some chicks respond to flowers and chivalry, but others respond to you saying shit like "let me put my dick in your mouth". It varies.

Live and learn. he'll be ok. Hopefully.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
missed-target.jpg

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

So in other words he was being Steve Urkel before he turned "cool".

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I would never do any fuck shit like that but we don't know the whole story on this. How do we know ol girl didn't catch him fuckin her best friend and this is his lame attempt to apologize?

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Well that changes everything... I thought it was a geek shooting his shot but instead its some weirdo stalker nig that can't take no for an answer...smh what's his bgol name

K. Hash

Rising Star
Registered

Oh...Well, shit....I'll take my muhfuggin' statement back if that's the case. His ass will learn next time.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

i can completely believe that

If she ain't want to go she ain't wrong for saying no.
She'd be wrong for saying yes when she wasn't feeling him.

TRUTH

Well that changes everything... I thought it was a geek shooting his shot but instead its some weirdo stalker nig that can't take no for an answer...smh what's his bgol name

I understand persistence...puppy love stuff

we were all obessed with that ONE girl.

but that is damn near bullying.

and I am happy the boyfriend aint decide to step in.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please tell me that this a mistake..........that you really weren't concerned with what she looked like....they in high school man !!!

We almost saw what kind of guy he was by his looks and clothes. What kind of girl was she. It is possible that she wants to be sure even though it would have seemed she would have said it out loud I am just not ready for this now. But she dissed him instead of explaining why she could not do it. Shit she may be already fucking his friends or even other members of his family. I can just about judge what type of person she is but we did not see but a second of her and yes she dissed him. Her hand movements was saying "go on some where else with that bullshit". But I am not sure if it was only because he caught her off guard. It was hard to tell if she was just caught off guard or she was just that type of female.

Jeanyus

Support BGOL
Registered
Of course your feminist ass bumrushed the thread to create your own narrative to offset the obvious.... this bitch is your stereotypical, prototypical (Dominican) girl. She doesn’t want a kind, good man. She wants a skinny jeans, tatto’d Loser thug who will be in and out of jail.

I’ll tell you this broads future....she’ll have 3 kids my 2 or 3 men, no real career, public assistance. Then, when she’s older and nobody on earth is checking for her, she’ll be crying that she’s looking for a good man who will love her and her three kids.

This is obvious based off of how she rudly humiliated this loser kid. Two things happened.... he complimented her by indirectly showing her that she was special (in his eyes) and in return, she crushed him by rudely dissing him as if he has leoparcy. .

But I know camel...i meant Camille.... he was asking for it.... he was harassing her... you got it...

Finally, niggas are saying he deserved it just because YOU claim there are some tweets? Nigga please. Even if there were tweets, how do we know they are true? Maybe she tweeted that shit after the fact to not come off as a complete bitch? All y’all broads are liars and full of shit.

So I guess if Trump tweets some defense to some bullshit we will all line up and accept his tweet as truth?

My advice to the young man is to avoid all future headaches.... get with an Asian or white woman but not the ones who have a black fetish... just a regular cac or gook and he’ll see what it’s like to be appreciated instead of dissed because he doesn’t fit the latest goon requirement. (I’m assuming the bitch in the video is Dominican, correct)? :rolleyes:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Of course your feminist ass bumrushed the thread to create your own narrative to offset the obvious.... this bitch is your stereotypical, prototypical (Dominican) girl. She doesn’t want a kind, good man. She wants a skinny jeans, tatto’d Loser thug who will be in and out of jail.

I’ll tell you this broads future....she’ll have 3 kids my 2 or 3 men, no real career, public assistance. Then, when she’s older and nobody on earth is checking for her, she’ll be crying that she’s looking for a good man who will love her and her three kids.

This is obvious based off of how she rudly humiliated this loser kid. Two things happened.... he complimented her by indirectly showing her that she was special (in his eyes) and in return, she crushed him by rudely dissing him as if he has leoparcy. .

But I know camel...i meant Camille.... he was asking for it.... he was harassing her... you got it...

Finally, niggas are saying he deserved it just because YOU claim there are some tweets? Nigga please. Even if there were tweets, how do we know they are true? Maybe she tweeted that shit after the fact to not come off as a complete bitch? All y’all broads are liars and full of shit.

So I guess if Trump tweets some defense to some bullshit we will all line up and accept his tweet as truth?

My advice to the young man is to avoid all future headaches.... get with an Asian or white woman but not the ones who have a black fetish... just a regular cac or gook and he’ll see what it’s like to be appreciated instead of dissed because he doesn’t fit the latest goon requirement. (I’m assuming the bitch in the video is Dominican, correct)? :rolleyes:

Poor baby. This brought back memories, huh? I don't really have any encouraging words because it's obvious things never got better for you, but where there is life, there's hope so #KeepHopeAlive.

Had you read a few posts further before replying you would have seen confirmation that I accurately reported what I read on social media, but it was not my intent to trigger you.

*Hugs your inner child*