Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
MAFEX-Chucky-Figure-006.jpg
Spot on

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I dunno...there are a good amount of nice women in this thread. And the ones that aren't as attractive are still okay - nothing to be embarrassed to be seen with.

I've got a feeling that guys in this thread who think these women are ugly are the type of guys who would go to a woman's house, break out a white glove, and look for one speck of dirt - and if there is one, they're out the door, despite the woman having a beautiful smile, nice titties, and a phat ass. I'm not gonna go as far to say that some guys might have some "tendencies", as everyone has their own preferences, but some of us are setting extremely high standards in this thread.
As subjective as beauty is to individuals, the OVERARCHING point of the thread is seeing an unflattering photo of a woman...BUT I'M GOING IN!

I've commented on some posted in this thread that I'd French kiss the chick in front of my momma at the Family Reunion. The pic wasn't the best one of the particular subject and you can still see her appeal. THAT, I think is the point...or at least how I see it.

This Sister ain't gone win any Beauty Pageant, but I'm walking hand in hand with her into any Social setting. :lol:

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
As subjective as beauty is to individuals, the OVERARCHING point of the thread is seeing an unflattering photo of a woman...BUT I'M GOING IN!

I've commented on some posted in this thread that I'd French kiss the chick in front of my momma at the Family Reunion. The pic wasn't the best one of the particular subject and you can still see her appeal. THAT, I think is the point...or at least how I see it.

This Sister ain't gone win any Beauty Pageant, but I'm walking hand in hand with her into any Social setting. :lol:

She looks like prancer from flavor of love