BGOL Patreon Investor
This negro has the nerve to promote beef squash @ the THUG AWARDS:hmm:

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/x58MPFM-z3Y&hl=en[/FLASH]
2a0kcp3.jpg

Real1

Rising Star
Registered
The Thug Awards....

Seems like the kinda of show where this happens...

6xrh90.gif

:lol::lol:

Is that Wanye "Is Wayne Brady going to have to choke a bitch" Brady getting shot in the ass? What move is it from? I don't care if the move was to supposed to be dramatic.....it is pure comedy:lol:

m10_v

Star
Registered
:lol::lol:

Is that Wanye "Is Wayne Brady going to have to choke a bitch" Brady getting shot in the ass? What move is it from? I don't care if the move was to supposed to be dramatic.....it is pure comedy:lol:

Yeah that's Wayne it's from 30 Rock from an episode entitled the Source Awards

SupYo

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
what's more important is..............how about that Ashanti pic??! WoOOoo..thickness

setitoff1

Potential Star
Registered
well he's right tho... Shawty Lo looks like a fuckin kidd comin out with new videos every week about someone who aint givin a fuck about what he sayin newayz..

SKATTA

International
International Member
I really cant blame the idiots on the stage.
I blame the idiots watching them onstage.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
This negro has the nerve to promote beef squash @ the THUG AWARDS:hmm:

Thug is an acronym for "Tru to His/Her Urban Genius" and no I didn't misspell true, they left the "e" off intentionally. :smh:

"The THUG Award was created to honor the men and women in entertainment, who are products of urban communities and extenuating circumstances, who have used their God-given talents and business savvy to create opportunity of wealth for themselves, their community and the entertainment industry."

Last edited:

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Thug is an acronym for "Tru to His/Her Urban Genius" and no I didn't misspell true, they left the "e" off intentionally. :smh:

"The THUG Award was created to honor the men and women in entertainment, who are products of urban communities and extenuating circumstances, who have used their God-given talents and business savvy to create opportunity of wealth for themselves, their community and the entertainment industry."

:hmm:

Are you serious?

Their intentions sound good but gotdamn......that is some kind of wackified title+acronym.

Step it up folks.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Incredible.

Man, the entire thing looks like a satire skit from Chapelle Show or Madd TV or some shit.

Gawd we love making complete buffoons of ourselves.

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
Incredible.

Man, the entire thing looks like a satire skit from Chapelle Show or Madd TV or some shit.

Gawd we love making complete buffoons of ourselves.

I have another concept for an awards show:

The Bitch Ass Nigga Awards
Bringing Inspiration to Children Happily Achieving Secondary Studies Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished.

Baldhead_Digital

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Hmm...A failed attempt at trying to polish a turd.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I have another concept for an awards show:

The Bitch Ass Nigga Awards
Bringing Inspiration to Children Happily Achieving Secondary Studies Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished.
I have to make sure you addressed every acronym......

OK.

:lol:

Wait. This is probably how the THUG awards started. You arent serious are you?:hmm:

Anothermind

Star
Registered
Grif is the reason I started listening to the Bert Show. Entirely too much ignorance in 1 room in the morning to listen to the "a team". I can feel my brain shrinking listening to them try to "keep it real".

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Grif is the reason I started listening to the Bert Show. Entirely too much ignorance in 1 room in the morning to listen to the "a team". I can feel my brain shrinking listening to them try to "keep it real".
Is GRIF the dude with the mic in the vid
?