Sha'Carri Richardson is a WORLD CHAMPION in the 100m, Shericka Jackson, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

AVvXsEjGVSKjuuk0XFIZNPXUBqtwOF8kYzc27lij-CC_cUvJri6ZsRuXWgw0XchSp9jjzBq18gSwTn7NQTbsUn3dbIJiv6tHnN2MkmVPnLhtP2nnsdcnOWiBtyZH3XLTUa16Ks-AQo5VKuEtRh8DObwzKnwPHVMwsU4R9j6rIjPWjVBklhQ5Q8ncVFpv-9sQbac

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Women at the collegiate level are more aesthetically pleasing then when they turn professional. They will have more booty fat and breast milk. They have soft muscular legs. These women are weeded out and eliminated but they should be using their athletic feminine physique for modeling or other uses to get paid.

When they get to the professional levels, that is when they turn into a freak show with lesbianism and masculine features.

I'm having issue because many of these masculine black women chase me around with their facial hair and deep voice. I am thinking about having a fake paid relationship with a white woman to discourage them and stop them from trying to barter me off. We will walk around holding hands publicly and then I will give her some money. I've tried everything else and it has not worked, their level of desperation is too much.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Women at the collegiate level are more aesthetically pleasing then when they turn professional. They will have more booty fat and breast milk. They have soft muscular legs. These women are weeded out and eliminated but they should be using their athletic feminine physique for modeling or other uses to get paid.

When they get to the professional levels, that is when they turn into a freak show with lesbianism and masculine features.

I'm having issue because many of these masculine black women chase me around with their facial hair and deep voice. I am thinking about having a fake paid relationship with a white woman to discourage them and stop them from trying to barter me off. We will walk around holding hands publicly and then I will give her some money. I've tried everything else and it has not worked, their level of desperation is too much.
You might even want to step to the ones that played high school sports, then show up on the college campus maybe they didn't get an athletic scholarship but you can turn them into your sexual slave. There's usually no issue with their stamina and flexibility in the bedroom. You're not limited to the positions where you are doing all the work, they can hold up their own body weight for an extended period of time.

You are rooting for their failure because they are not going to be female freak show that will be a lesbian.

MS_Foster_Heather_FBB.jpg

Last edited: