Sexy Dancer 6

willbprod

Rising Star
OG Investor
I was in ny and at the spot when they filmed sexy dancers 4 and 5 . that shit was off the hook. like 20 or 30 bitches just cutting loose in that bitch. had a great time, charles stone was kinda like a mentor for me.

screenshot01.jpg

Knightrider

Banned
I once tried to buy this shit, but some moron asks me to prove my age before buying and then the game was over. I thought money would win over for sure. Thanks man. :D

Last edited:

KnottyKnotty

Star
Registered
Knightrider said:
I once tried to buy this shit, but some moron asks me to prove my age before buying and then the game was over. I thought money would win over for sure. Thanks man. :D

PRETEEN ALERT

phanatic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
willbprod said:
I was in ny and at the spot when they filmed sexy dancers 4 and 5 . that shit was off the hook. like 20 or 30 bitches just cutting loose in that bitch. had a great time, charles stone was kinda like a mentor for me.

screenshot01.jpg

So u uploading this or you just gonna bait us?

tp2001

Star
Registered
outlaw said:
stuck @ 75%
anybody gonna reup or seed this?
how does this pando shit work?

I guess you have to wait for the sender (or the person that has the file) to be online...

I got a few other flicks fairly quickly this way, but for this one I'm at the same spot that you're on :(

MasterYoshi

Potential Star
Registered
tp2001 said:
I guess you have to wait for the sender (or the person that has the file) to be online...

I got a few other flicks fairly quickly this way, but for this one I'm at the same spot that you're on :(

I got the same shit you to got. I've been stuck at 75% for a few days nows. Whoever upped this shit must have there computer down or they took the file down. :smh: :smh: