All you dudes talking that Zod shit are about to be in the bathroom like..........
![]()
Sexually Transmitted Diarrhea Is Exploding in The US. And It's Growing Resistant to Medicine
A gut pathogen that causes diarrhea and vomiting is morphing into a dangerous and difficult-to-treat sexually transmitted infection (STI).www.sciencealert.com
The fuck y’all doing out there???
Ass eating 4 life
![]()
You know what? You stupid with your nasty ass...

That was only for a while and then he became strongerAll you dudes talking that Zod shit are about to be in the bathroom like..........
![]()
Exactly!All you dudes talking that Zod shit are about to be in the bathroom like..........
![]()
Megatron x: if you put a wig on them do you think I’ll be uhhh do you think males would be safe if they messed with wigged menI don’t play in men asses so I’m good
Viruse fagvid19Megatron x: if you put a wig on them do you think I’ll be uhhh do you think males would be safe if they messed with wigged men
Butt they love it Sooooo much. The moans that emitted from the married chick I used to fuck were LOUD. And I'm thumbing the clit simultaneously, forget about it. She's busting out multiples like it ain't nothingSee...we been telling these disgusting motherfuckers for YEARS![]()
Leave Bullet alone he’s busy rubbing men’s cum on his nipplesFor #1502 time, where is Bullet when you need his expertise?
Someone check on Easy B he probably got itOnly fat and ugly bitches got dirty ass
HeySomeone check on Easy B he probably got it

On the toilet with man milk diarrheaFor #1502 time, where is Bullet when you need his expertise?
Easy B needs to be checked on for a lot more. Nigga thinks the world is ending everytime he wake upSomeone check on Easy B he probably got it
I bet he’s got an ark in his back yardEasy B needs to be checked on for a lot more. Nigga thinks the world is ending everytime he wake up
For #1502 time, where is Bullet when you need his expertise?
LmbaooooooI bet he’s got an ark in his back yard
Tell me that don't look like Joe pantaliano