Sexologist Shan Boodran uses her own ‘vagina juice’ as ‘love potion’ to drive men wild

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Sexologist Shan Boodran uses her own ‘vagina juice’ as ‘love potion’ to drive men wild

Vaginal secretions are all the rage these days.

Gwyneth Paltrow is selling a $75 candle called “This Smells Like My Vagina” via her site, Goop. This week, Erykah Badu announced she the sale of incense called “Badu’s P—y,” that smells like her vagina, on her own soon-to-launch online store — but one sexologist just goes straight to the good stuff.

Shan Boodran, the author of a book called The Game of Desire: 5 Surprising Secrets to Dating with Dominance — and Getting What You Want, insists that her “vagina juice” works like a love potion when it comes to attracting men, making them flock to her.

“Vaginal fluids, especially around ovulation, but really any time you want to feel an extra boost of confidence, can serve as a love potion,” Boodran told Refinery 29.

“Regardless of if vaginal pheromones truly make a person irresistible or not, the fact that you think it does, will cause you to act in a bolder, more confident manner. There are no health risks for others and unless you suspect you may have bacterial vaginosis, it will not make you smell bad,” she said.

“I’ve used this technique countless times in the past 10 years and have had mixed results: sometimes people are flocking to me, sometimes I don’t notice a difference. So while I’m not sure how effective this experiment is, I am certain that every single time I employ it, it makes me feel like an enchanted goddess with a delicious secret.”