Severe Weather/Climate Change Thread

We were discussing this yesterday, it’s too late to reverse the effects
I feel sorry for my kids And grandkids



Had a talk with a guy at work last week. He was saying the effects are seemingly irreversible, and people still don't take it seriously like WTF. The mentality of "too far gone" and fuck the next generation(s) ... which is fucked.

I said to him we saw what happened in 2020 with nature / climate when things improved for awhile with the decrease of commuting and polluting.

People are mostly back to (and set in) their old ways.
 
Had a talk with a guy at work last week. He was saying the effects are seemingly irreversible, and people still don't take it seriously like WTF. The mentality of "too far gone" and fuck the next generation(s) ... which is fucked.

I said to him we saw what happened in 2020 with nature / climate when things improved for awhile with the decrease of commuting and polluting.

People are mostly back to (and set in) their old ways.

I said then, we really had an opportunity to change the world and folks just wanted to get back to business as usual, mostly to protect Corporate Real Estate
 


This looks like some Hollywood shit


At first, I thought this was AI. I had to do a little research, but it is very very real . Earth is going through some major changes right now and whoever’s in the way. Good luck.
 

'Her body temperature was 106': How heat is killing Americans in their homes​

An NPR investigation finds that heat kills thousands of Americans every year. But official records radically undercount the toll. In this series, we are bringing you stories that reveal why this happens and what can be done.

By Alejandra Borunda
September 7, 2026

The changes have been happening very rapidly now, so you are going to see more of these events happening
 
Back
Top