This thread is useless now
Since yall pissed off @4 Dimensional
Since yall pissed off @4 Dimensional
easy_B knows a little bit about meteorology.This thread is useless now
Since yall pissed off @4 Dimensional
This thread is useless now
Since yall pissed off @4 Dimensional
The things that are going on now in the weather was predicted 40 years ago. Remember my story in the 90s I thought Al Gore was crazy and I am a hard-core Democrat. Climate scientist and Al Gore was telling the truth. The only thing they got wrong was the timing because a lot of this stuff didn’t supposed to happen until 2050 or 2060.I’m giving everyone forecasts from 17 years ago.
Look at this shitI’m giving everyone forecasts from 17 years ago.
BumpThe day after tomorrow….

And in a few days ago and get right back warm. These wild temperature swings are another sign what I’ve been telling you guys for a few years nowIt was 75 degrees yesterday afternoon then around 9 o'clock it was 25 degrees and snowing lol. The craziest shit I've ever seen. I had to turn the heat on this morning because it's 16 degrees lol.
www.dailykos.com
We are screwed![]()
Update: Extensive damage at Thwaites Eastern Ice Shelf.
Scientists report fast ice breakups near Thwaites and Pine Island Glaciers. Follow developments on Antarctic ice stability.www.dailykos.com
Is this anything the unscientifically inclined should be worried about in the near term?We are screwed
I cannot give a timeline to this because things are moving very quickly now. Some of the things that is going on right now I thought would happen in 2050 or 2060 but it’s happening soonerIs this anything the unscientifically inclined should be worried about in the near term?
I get it but, the problem is most people are so focused on their daily grind, and its hard to know what to do about such a super complex issue that as individuals we seem powerless to affect. All we can do is try to have what we need to pay higher food, energy and insurance cost. Oh yeah, and higher taxes if the government ends up spending more to deal with it.I cannot give a timeline to this because things are moving very quickly now. Some of the things that is going on right now I thought would happen in 2050 or 2060 but it’s happening sooner
www.dailykos.com
Half of the island is going to be gone.![]()
Largest Eruption Yet for Icelandic Fissure Volcano near Grindavik
Flights remain unaffected as Iceland’s latest eruption weakens; explore stunning images from the scene today.www.dailykos.com
www.dailykos.com
We are going into some interesting weather times![]()
Due to massive ice loss, Greenland’s gravity is weakening, which is bad news for the S. Hemisphere.
Massive Greenland ice melt isn’t factored into ocean models, risking a tipping point for Earth’s climate. Find out what’s at stake and take action.www.dailykos.com