SEE IT: Video shows Baltimore teacher calling black 8th-graders 'punk a-- n-----s' who are 'gonna ge

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
SEE IT: Video shows Baltimore teacher calling black 8th-graders 'punk a-- n-----s' who are 'gonna get shot' (WARNING:GRAPHIC)
baltimore.jpg

The teacher was fired after video of the incident surfaced.
(Facebook)
Laura Bult
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Thursday, November 17, 2016, 12:58 PM

A Baltimore public school teacher has been fired after a video surfaced of her unleashing a racist rant on a classroom of unruly black students, calling them “punk a-- n-----s” destined to be shot because they fail to complete their work.

A student in the 8th grade science class at Baltimore’s Harlem Park Elementary and Middle School started shooting the grainy, 1-minute 22-second video as the teacher kicked out an uncooperative classmate on Tuesday, repeatedly yelling “Get out of my class!” before dragging him out the door.

The teacher then turns her ire on the rest of the class, threatening to fail them for being “idiots” for "doing nothing" after she assigns them work.

close_dark_3x.png

Her tirade intensifies as she yells at the pupils, calling them “punk a-- n----s” who are “gonna get shot...because you’re stupid!”

The use of the racial slur causes the classroom to erupt in a frenzy of shouting and chatter before the cell phone stops recording.

Video of the racially charged incident went viral on Facebook after Erica Gales Deminds, 32, a mother to one of the students in the class posted it late Wednesday. Deminds said her son came home from school on Tuesday and showed her the video, which was shot by another student.

“I see it and I’m floored!” she told the Daily News. “So I uploaded it and shared it with my family, didn’t think it would go as far as it went,” she said.

Deminds said the woman has taught her son for two or three years and that she's met with her one-on-one.

"She's a very nice teacher. I can't say what happened that day. I think she was at a breaking point," she said.

The Baltimore City public system swiftly fired the teacher after seeing the video, saying they would not tolerate anyone who “engaged in verbally abusive behavior and made racially charged comments directed at students,” according to a statement released Thursday.

“At Baltimore City Public Schools, we are committed to creating positive and equitable learning environments in school communities where all members are welcome, supported, and valued. No form of discriminatory behavior of any kind is or will be tolerated,” the statement read.

The teacher in the video could not immediately been reached.