SEE IT: Massachusetts cop threatens to shoot driver in head on dashcam video WARNING:

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
SEE IT: Massachusetts cop threatens to shoot driver in head on dashcam video WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/asnLQ8Ekwqg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Massachusetts police officer was suspended after he threatened to shoot a driver through the head during a traffic stop, dashboard camera footage shows.

Medford Police Det. Stephen Lebert yelled at the driver after he made a wrong turn in a traffic circle and failed to pull over for the off-duty cop Sunday night.

"I'll put a hole right through your f***ing head," Lebert said. "Pull your car over. I'll put a hole right in your f***ing head."

Lebert, dressed in a white tank top and shorts, jumped out of his unmarked red pickup truck and "aggressively" approached the vehicle after the wrong turn, said the driver, identified as 25-year-old Mike.

As Lebert reached into his pocket, Mike backed away because he said he thought Lebert had a gun and did not realize he was a cop. The driver pulled over when Lebert flashed his badge, and that's when Lebert's tantrum began.

"You're lucky I'm a cop because I'd be beating the f***ing p**s out of you right now,'' Lebert said as Mike tried to explain he didn't realize Lebert was a cop and that he didn't see the traffic sign.

"Then you try to be an a***hole and back up on me!" Lebert said.
detective.jpg
detective.jpg
detective.jpg
detective.jpg

Medford, Mass., Police Det. Stephen Lebert has been suspended after threatening to shoot a man in the Boston suburb.

Lebert demanded Mike's license and said he would seize the dashcam to prove the driver went through the rotary the wrong way. He then ordered Mike to turn off his car because he could flee.

"I thought that guy was going to kill me. I was super scared. I'm terrified," Mike told a witness as Lebert ran his license.

Another Medford officer arrived minutes later, and Mike tried to explain why he started backing away.

"He jumped out of his truck, and he yells that he's gonna blow my brains out. And so I got scared and I threw it into reverse. I'm like, 'What the hell is going on?'" Mike said in the video. "Like, I don't know this guy. He's got tattoos, he's got wifebeaters.

"I'm from Lowell, Massachusetts. It's a rough area. When someone says they got a gun, they usually got a gun. So I'm like, "Oh my God, I've gotta get the hell out of here."

Mike was issued a citation for failing to mark his residency in Malden on his car registration, and the other officer said he could contest the ticket in court.

Medford Police Officer Caught On Camera Threatening Driver
CBS Boston

"Don't forget to bring your dashcam, your video, of you going through the rotary the wrong way almost hitting two cars head-on, one of them being me," Lebert said.

The next day, Lebert was placed on paid administrative leave pending an internal investigation, Medford Police Chief Leo Sacco said.

"Based on what I saw, I am troubled," Saco told WBZ-TV.

Lebert, a 30-year police veteran, had to undergo counseling in 2012 after he was filmed telling a drug suspect's brother, "What you should do with your brother is take him up on the railroad tracks and tell him to lay down.”

Lebert and his uncle were sued in 1992 after they allegedly beat up a man who had spit at Lebert's wife, according to WCVB.

Meanwhile a Black woman was yanked out of her car, arrested and now is dead because she asked why she had to put out her cigarette in her own car. The cop should be fired , notice how the conversation and tone changed when told they were being recorded?
LikeReplyShare13 replies10

2 hours ago
Nikkii B
you already know..
LikeReplyShare1

1 hour ago
joe vaz
i just think its hilarious by the posters here .. black woman gets pulled over : ''she should have put out her cigarette''. White boy gets its from the cops ''what an a hole police officer!'' haha unreal.
LikeReplyShare4 replies4

37 minutes ago
Joe Kename
The Texas officer was in uniform, and did not threaten to kill her.
LikeReplyShare1 reply0

28 minutes ago
joe vaz
lmao did not threaten ?? ''i'll lite you up'' How can you interpret that sir ?
LikeShare1

22 minutes ago
Mike Rowegreshian
Hey paco shove that 'White boy' nonsense ok bean? You don't like it do you?
LikeReplyShare1 reply0

10 minutes ago
joe vaz
I actually love it cuz it doen't apply lmao . nice try tho lil Mikey boy. Did i not call him what he was .. white ? LMAO go back to mommy and suck on her t*ts for a bit.
LikeShare0

44 minutes ago
Charles Watts
She is not dead because she asked why she had to put out her cigarette - she is dead because she had a mental illness and took her own life. Her problems ran much deeper and existed long before she was pulled over.
LikeReplyShare1 reply1

21 minutes ago
joe vaz
no one is disputing that part Charles. The reason she was put in a cell in the first place is relevant.
LikeReplyShare1

41 minutes ago
petrogas6
as you know
she was suicidal and decided to take her own life for the cause
LikeReplyShare1

34 minutes ago
Rich Fast
Try "complying", dimwit.
LikeReplyShare1

25 minutes ago
Mike Rowegreshian
Just learn to follow directions, don't mouth off - don't assault police and don't resist arrest - then you don't end up in a cell committing suicide like Bland did.
LikeReplyShare1 reply1

3 minutes ago
john alexander
she had a right to smoke in her car, house, yard, whatever,....weakwristed cop had his ego bruised.
LikeReplyShare0

7 minutes ago
john alexander
Well, Well ,Well, there are two Americas after all,...one black, one white,....who woulda thunk it. !!!!!!
The divided states of america.
LikeReplyShare0

2 hours ago
S Capdess
Geez... these guys are too thinned-skinned. I can tell the driver was white. Otherwise, he'd have been dead.
LikeReplyShare6

2 hours ago
Scott monahan
"You're lucky I'm a cop because I'd be beating the f***ing p**s out of you right now,'' Lebert said...
As if him being a cop was stopping him from doing so. by this logic if you take his badge and gun away you would be unleashing a homicidal maniac on the public.
NICE!
LikeReplyShare5

3 hours ago
chris johnstone
When they have a gun they usually have a big mouth to go with it. This cop is an insecure, little guy who needs his gun to make him feel like a man.
LikeReplyShare2 replies5

43 minutes ago
Rich Fast
Says the idiot who would call those same cops if Mickey Ds got his Bic Mac order wrong.
LikeReplyShare0

12 minutes ago
john alexander
well said.
LikeReplyShare0

55 minutes ago
Alexa Ortiz
Why is it that if a regular citizen threatens to shoot someone, they get arrested yet this POS threatens to shoot someone in the head, he only gets suspended? And they want to know why cops are hated? He was off duty. OFF DUTY. He had no right to pull anyone over.
LikeReplyShare2 replies3

3 minutes ago
Builder54
He has the right , they are on duty 24/7 . But his behavior was whack especially being out of uniform . Not to be stereotypical but the way he was dressed would give me pause , I would have taken off myself. Something curious about what the victim said . If a guy has a gun they usually do around here. Mass the bleeding heart liberal state.
LikeReplyShare0

1 minute ago
joe vaz
last i checked threatening someones life holds a max of 5 years. Is it no longer a crime because he has a shield? I don't get it.