Secret FBI recordings accuse Martin Luther King Jr of having 40 extramarital affairs, watching & l..

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On one level this is sad, if true. However, I dare a news station pick this up and run with it. We have Donald Trump in office. I have one name: Jeffrey Epstein.

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One of the things about the pursuit of happiness is be yourself. They knew that having a religious figure of that magnitude was not suppose to show signs of being a man. They paint in your mind what is right or wrong for you. Mrfreddygoodbud was right.
I tell you Jonestown should have been a wake up call for blacks. There is no way a grown man can tell another grown man what to do unless he controls him. Get the mind and the body will follow. We should never forget that the foundation of the institutions we was born in and raised in was created by white devils. Designed for you to always look up to them and they always look down to you. That education, religion, politics, and law. Originally we knew not to kill and eat meat. We only ate raw fruits and vegetables. They have done all they can do to erase that time period and you follow their laws. The garden of eden was to be destroyed for a new world order. And that falsehood or new world order has been ruling for over 6 thousand years. One of us got to finally overcome it before it is to late.

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member
OP...

giphy.gif

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
I’m done. I won’t be reading anything else out of your mouth.

Bgol is the most backwards ass place on earth. Niggas routinely shit on some of our best people and nobody is crying to ten or Lex to have them banned. BUT... if someone here is critical of some ghetto black person, they are immediately banned. Fuck this backwards ass place.

You’re on ignore for being a REAL COON OR CAC.
you mad at me for expressing the same sentiments malcolm x have?

You for integration huh.....how has that worked out so far?
Michael King Jr was not good. He was a Christian

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
Why is MLK even being brought up during these times?? Why isnt the government talking about prescott bush and how he tried to overthrow the government in the 30' or 40's? Why are they not talking about prescott bush, henry ford and others that were backing the nazi's during their build up and during the war?? Why is the 1st george bush known as poppie bush or how he was able to flood our neighborhoods with coke, to fund these wars?? Why does billy clinton get a pass for fucking up the media industry or giving the ok for mass incarceration?? Anyway, if people cant see by now that all this shit is nothing but controlled opposition,, nothing will wake the people up!! This corporation/colony doesnt operate the way these school,history books,media claims it does!! Nothing just happens in this world, everything is planned out decades in advance!!

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
He already had flaws such as wanting to unite blacks and whites together

Lol i already know yall atheist are Looney but this is new. Im used to "white people wrote the bible".

So whites wrote a fake bible about them being evil? o_O

So if you acknowledge the bible speaks about white people being the devil you have to acknowledge that whites fulfilled prophecies.

And remind me what is fake about prophecies being fulfilled thousands of years later? Yall niggas be wacky-wacky.

You must be a free mason cuz no way you can concede that the bible talks about whites being evil and it still is fake. So who wrote this fake bible? Blacks or whites? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

are you still doing titty sucks for $5, fuzzy?

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/i...n-that-graduates-and-integrates-into.1050123/

Doesnt surprise me you choose to use a gif.....of stereotype b.w at that to respond. Cuz words alone cant express how dumb of a stance you hold.

This explains alot. Im still waiting for you to respond how you think integration has worked. From our prior convo in our last thread.

MLK is the father of integration. And you champion this man. Explain.
Look at you, all..

Your threads are pointless like dry pussy. You’re too emotional about trying to shame a black icon. What man who can do more than 3 push-ups name himself a the male feminist?
:roflmao:
Enjoying wiping front to back, whichyo yoga pants wearin ass!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Based on today’s political and social climate? MLK Jr by far.

He was always a pawn and to his credit, once he realized it, he tried to change but the faction that used him from the start took him out in the end.

Whose skeletons are worse, MLK or Hoover?

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Pointless but you in all of them responsing to the threads until you have to clarify your dumbass stance then you wanna run behind some gifs and cheerlead for everyone that dont like me.

Look at you, all..

Your threads are pointless like dry pussy. You’re too emotional about trying to shame a black icon. What man who can do more than 3 push-ups name himself a the male feminist?
:roflmao:
Enjoying wiping front to back, whichyo yoga pants wearin ass!

https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/i...n-that-graduates-and-integrates-into.1050123/
:popcorn::popcorn:

Your response...........

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
They called him "George Papa Doc Bush", because he was instrumental in putting Papa Doc in power.

Nah bruh... Poppie as in heroin aka poppy fields!! Sorta like in afghan, they rushed in their and seized those poppy fields!! And years of controlling them, we(not us but rural america) have a heroin problem.. This shit just didnt happen, this shit is well planned out!! The same script was used in vietnam!! The same script was used during the crack storm, but they amped it up with their creations inner city gangs!! Anyway, let me stop!! But thats what I meant by poppie bush..

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Nah bruh... Poppie as in heroin aka poppy fields!! Sorta like in afghan, they rushed in their and seized those poppy fields!! And years of controlling them, we(not us but rural america) have a heroin problem.. This shit just didnt happen, this shit is well planned out!! The same script was used in vietnam!! The same script was used during the crack storm, but they amped it up with their creations inner city gangs!! Anyway, let me stop!! But thats what I meant by poppie bush..
I left out the word "also" in my post. My bad, bruh.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

Lol i already know yall atheist are Looney but this is new. Im used to "white people wrote the bible".

So if you acknowledge the bible speaks about white people being the devil you have to acknowledge that whites fulfilled prophecies.

And remind me what is fake about prophecies being fulfilled thousands of years later? Yall niggas be wacky-wacky.

You must be a free mason cuz no way you can concede that the bible talks about whites being evil and it still is fake. So who wrote this fake bible? Blacks or whites? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

are you still doing titty sucks for $5, fuzzy?

Your cognitive dissonance is showing. So instead of answering and addressing this thread you rather ask another grown man about if he gets his nipples suck. Faggot

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Man... imagine being some fuck nigga sitting behind a keyboard shitting on Dr. King in 2019:smh:

Goddamn... some of y'all are lost for real

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor

Just reminding everyone this cat is a hebrew Israelite

And apparently Fuzzy.

Take everything he says with a grain of salt

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didn't look into it or did any deeper but to here "'International Association for the Advancement of P***y-Eaters' " in the 60's... SHIT... n the 80's and early to mid 90's cats looked down on dudes who ate pussy in the larger African American community... so yall think it was more acceptable in the 60's???? It just appears to look like a red flag... I don't know.....