Scientists Tie 52 Genes to Human Intelligence

Mentor B

"All literature is protest."
Registered
In the new study, Dr. Posthuma and her colleagues limited their research to people of European descent because that raised the odds of finding common genetic variants linked to intelligence.

:rolleyes:

“If you try to predict height using the genes we’ve identified in Europeans in Africans, you’d predict all Africans are five inches shorter than Europeans, which isn’t true,” Dr. Posthuma said.

Another reason why cacs clandestinely experiment on Black people.

Man, I read the whole article. The shit was underwhelming.

Me? I would focus on environment more than anything.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
They should test more for common sense. Very smart people can not survive in the real world.
Common sense is just that common, you don't build airplanes, bridges, buildings, split atoms, make computers, tv's, smartphones with common sense..
As blacks we love embracing common sense when in actuality it is nothing more than average intelligence and to strive for it means you are striving to be average at best..
As a race our expectations should be higher, than simple and plain..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
:rolleyes:

Another reason why cacs clandestinely experiment on Black people.

Man, I read the whole article. The shit was underwhelming.

Me? I would focus on environment more than anything.
Well intelligence is a very arbitrary terminology, for example many see I.Q. as the gold standard.
But I, a person with a high I.Q. can honestly say, yes it does help me with certain areas, with things such as understanding concepts, logic and how things work..
However, there are plenty of intellectual things that I know people with lower I.Q. are much better than me at, things like spelling, and even memory..
So to me there is no smoking gun to gauge what true intelligence is, its more like some people brains are better off at performing certain tasks than others, how much of this is nature/nurture is anyone's guess, but I really believe that there are many factors that shape up how a brain is calibrated, and will not be surprised if the process is similar to how personalities are developed..

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have not read the article. But they have the money and time to figure out a lot of things about us and what we use to have and what we use to do and learn how to keep us from any environment that may cause total recall.
We learned how to speak in the English devil tongue. To me that makes sure of any communication can be know or understood by them. Also with the Egyptian hieroglyphs if we was to accidentally find something they had not hid or destroyed we would not understand it. After the Gullah wars ended slavery and they felt we would be given a chance to read and write in their tongue, they went and changed a lot of books. We are talking about the people that program the masses not the regular white citizens. Even in Jonestown some of the white there did not realize that was an experiment on mind control and an experiment on how to infiltrate blacks organizations. They never realized that Satan was experimenting on white domination of blacks and total control of them.
At one time we all spoke the same language. And today no matter where a child is born or what race it is we all utter the same words at birth. We pick up the language from our surroundings. At the point of death we utter that same sound again.
One thing about being programmed and owned by a white reality is they know if you get away from it there is that chance of you not belonging to it any more. Just image there is a black man that was not programmed or owned by this white reality. Somehow he stumbles into white society and throw a brick through a walmart or something and they call the police. The police come and for the first time they have to deal with someone they do not own. We know that high ranking people get diplomatic immunity when they commit crimes here in America. But to see a black man that will actually do what ever he wants to do and their is nothing this world can do to him.
Not only that but bring common sense into our lives and light on our surroundings. Actually prove that we have been going in the wrong direction for generations. It would be like someone that had the power to come to Jonestown and free all the people there without them being killed by the people that created and ran Jonestown.
When have blacks been given any land and resources to do and think for themselves? In fact we are still hustling tools for other races even though we were the original owners of the earth. People should realize that in slavery you had no choice of any direction in life you would have wanted to take. You only do what your master tell you to do or force you to do and that is it.
Many blacks are in prisons now and not because they committed crimes but because they were pulled their by some force. Their are things programmed in this white man's world we were born in that if you are not being changed into carbon copies of them then you have to suffer and pay a price for that. Mental hospitals are full of people that may have been gifted but not controlled in a certain way.
I will try to read the article later but from the title it is pure bullshit.

WorldEX

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Common sense is just that common, you don't build airplanes, bridges, buildings, split atoms, make computers, tv's, smartphones with common sense..
As blacks we love embracing common sense when in actuality it is nothing more than average intelligence and to strive for it means you are striving to be average at best..

According to the Oxford English Dictionary, common sense is a good sense in practical matters .Intelligence is the ability to gain and apply knowledge and skills. It is not you "striving to be average at best". “Common sense is knowing what to do and Intelligence is knowing what not to”

gw1933

Rising Star
Registered
They should test more for common sense. Very smart people can not survive in the real world.

So many people negate the fact that "social" intelligence is just as important as academic intelligence.

Also being a good decision maker and being "intelligent" are 2 different things.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, common sense is a good sense in practical matters .Intelligence is the ability to gain and apply knowledge and skills. It is not you "striving to be average at best". “Common sense is knowing what to do and Intelligence is knowing what not to”
And the term" practical" is defined: with of or concerned with the actual doing or use of something rather than with theory and ideas.
So basically common sense deals with ideas that are already created and put it to use in things as opposed to intelligence is ones ability to gain the knowledge or being able to formulate or create things before it exist or sometimes before it has a use.
This is an identical relationship between the workers and owners, wheres-by the workers are there to follow protocol and obey bey the rules, while the owners are the ones who make them..
Like I said before, we black people have enough common workers, and people who have no choice but to follow the system, what we need are more extraordinary individuals who possesses the ability to both understand and create systems that can uplift us as an collective.
The problem with us, is that we are contempt at being common thinkers, just as long as we are rewarded with common trinkets to stroke our egos..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
What exactly do you guys believe that people with common sense are able to do that highly intelligent people cannot?

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Roadrage do not know that all that shit was here before whites invented it. The wright brothers did not invent the first airplane. But their were greater things we had and did that whites will deny to the end. Right now they are studying things that are to be kept from the public by any means necessary. It took them generations to figure out some of the things we had and things we use to do. We split atoms billions of years ago but used it for farming not building bombs to destroy the earth after whites rob it and blacks. Cell phones, fiber optics, bullet proof vest, laser, micro chips, etc. came from studying things they captured of our true past.
This documentary was made some years back even though what the documentary is about has been denied by the government. When you can look whites in the face and see a creation from us designed to destroy the earth and us. Whites are the aliens that have taken over the earth. It is like apes taking over the earth and list us as animals unless we become carbon copies of them. The S4 out at the area 51 sight has things that will blow your mind away. And do not think because we have computers and smart phones that this is the best technology. And the shit has nothing to do with white intelligence at all. Anything that will empower the people is kept from the masses such as free energy. People have been killed in the past for creating free energy. Sooner or later they are going to have to accept free energy but right now they are trying to figure out how to still control the people with it or find some way of still keeping control of the masses.

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well intelligence is a very arbitrary terminology, for example many see I.Q. as the gold standard.
But I, a person with a high I.Q. can honestly say, yes it does help me with certain areas, with things such as understanding concepts, logic and how things work..
However, there are plenty of intellectual things that I know people with lower I.Q. are much better than me at, things like spelling, and even memory..
So to me there is no smoking gun to gauge what true intelligence is, its more like some people brains are better off at performing certain tasks than others, how much of this is nature/nurture is anyone's guess, but I really believe that there are many factors that shape up how a brain is calibrated, and will not be surprised if the process is similar to how personalities are developed..

Case in Point....Dr. Ben Carson...very intelligent as a neurosurgeon but he says some stupid crap...

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

I'm not sure how you can say "Common sense is just that common." There's little I see today that would support that comment. From what I'm seeing I would say, "common sense is not so common, especially today."

You speak of, building airplanes, bridges, buildings, splitting atoms, computers and such. The problem here is you're confusing common sense and knowledge. One is not synonymous of the other. Common sense is more about decisions and making choices. It has nothing to do with the production of anything.

Last edited:

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
This nigga knows exactly what he's talking about. Too bad he'll be called a cac or coon for speaking the truth.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure how you can say "Common sense is just that common." There's little I see today that would support that comment. From what I'm seeing I would say, "common sense is not so common, especially today."

You speak of, building airplanes, bridges, buildings, splitting atoms, computers and such. The problem here is you're confusing common sense and knowledge. One is not synonymous of the other. Common sense is more about decisions and making, choices. It has nothing to do with the production of anything.
Let me see if I can break it down to bit sizes so it easier to digest...
Common sense is not a real thing, not in the sense of having, matter of fact its more of something you lack..
Think of it as common sense being to high intelegence what color blind is to a person who can see all colors, and someone lacking common sense is a totally blind person..
In this case a blind person doesn't have extra dark, or color blind people have extra black and white colors, in both cases the lack color..
So in other words a person that has common sense has basic sense but not as much as a person with higher intelligence, but more than someone who is totally dumb..

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Let me see if I can break it down to bit sizes so it easier to digest...
Common sense is not a real thing, not in the sense of having, matter of fact its more of something you lack..
Think of it as common sense being to high intelegence what color blind is to a person who can see all colors, and someone lacking common sense is a totally blind person..
In this case a blind person doesn't have extra dark, or color blind people have extra black and white colors, in both cases the lack color..
So in other words a person that has common sense has basic sense but not as much as a person with higher intelligence, but more than someone who is totally dumb..

I'm about to prove to you common sense exist.