Scarlett Johansson looking good...( + plus a few more celebs )

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
scarlett-johansson-2015-635649907153967487-9624.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I'd line up Halle, Johanson, Mendez and that Blasian hoe, have them bend over and suck the discharge out their pussy.

Onpoint

Rising Star
Registered
Every last one of them could get it!!!!
:dance:
Look like Scarjo is gaining that lil weight back!:yes:

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
I'd line up Halle, Johanson, Mendez and that Blasian hoe, have them bend over and suck the discharge out their pussy.

*throws away the whole strawberry shortcake I just pulled out the fridge*

I can't sit down and enjoy shit around this nasty mothafucka man...

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why can't I find something this heavenly when I'm walking along the beach?
aliciakeys.png

It's sad that I didn't know who this was at first, then I looked at the face closer and saw the acne and instantly knew.

A dermatologist can't take care of that :confused:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Why can't I find something this heavenly when I'm walking along the beach?
aliciakeys.png

It's sad that I didn't know who this was at first, then I looked at the face closer and saw the acne and instantly knew.

A dermatologist can't take care of that :confused:

Oh shit !!!
I didnt know who that was in the pic either.
When fam just said that acne comment, first person that popped into my head was Alicia Keys !!!
I took a second look & bam, sure enough
Y'all bgol cats are too much !!!

:roflmao::lol::roflmao2::lol::roflmao3:

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
She is really not that cute. I don't see what others be seeing.
She's not.
These geeks are still sprung off of how she was on Attack of The Show. She's girl-next-door cute but not head-turner, make-every-bitch-in-the-room-jealous gorgeous.
She acts kinda "I-dont-give-a-fuck" which makes these fools fantasize that they might have a shot and that's why they like her.
You can go to any club on any given night in any major city and find a better looking chick and take her home if you got game.

Mo Pizorn

Star
Registered
Why you so mad? It's not that serious. The bitch is cute not a dime. Yall act like every girl needs to be Halle Berry or something. So you wouldn't fuck>?

:rolleyes:
She's not a first choice fuck. No. She's back up pussy.
I ain't mad, I just don't think she's hot.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Mya is THE SHIT... at her age and what shes working with. She got it. Personal life aside, she look like she is the shit and thats all Hollywood cares about.

Correction she doesn't have a killer body but she is cute as fuck...

Who you talkin about fam?

Scarlett Jo got a BANGIN ASS BODY. She put on the weight and all them curves just pop out - tits, hips rounded around that juicy ass, juicy thighs, nice calves.

Talkin about she's always had a crush on Obama... nigga shhhhiiiiitttttt. I aint lightskinned but I can take his place for her.

:lol::lol:

oNE

Duval's King

Rising Star
Registered
Mya is THE SHIT... at her age and what shes working with. She got it. Personal life aside, she look like she is the shit and thats all Hollywood cares about.

Who you talkin about fam?

Scarlett Jo got a BANGIN ASS BODY. She put on the weight and all them curves just pop out - tits, hips rounded around that juicy ass, juicy thighs, nice calves.

Talkin about she's always had a crush on Obama... nigga shhhhiiiiitttttt. I aint lightskinned but I can take his place for her.

:lol::lol:

oNE

I was referring to Olivia Munn