Satisfying video of a white woman being arrested

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
in-the-name-of-jesus.jpg

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
White people..I can't stand..black cop..white woman..he's stealing my purse yada yada..you can't arrest me..I've done nothing wrong..white cops..black man/woman..foot on neck for over eight minutes..or choked out to death for cigs..or shot up in the crib..or shot in front of the baby cuz he said he has permit for his gun..and this is how it is..why???

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
We'd see more of this if we had more black cops on street patrol and more white cops on desk patrol
Black cops would be out here beating the shit out of white people :lol::lol:

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man fuck all that babbling back and forth. Fuck all the "Mam...mam...mam....mam...." Snatch that fucking bitch up out that seat and throw her white entitled ass on the ground and fuck her up for not complying. Comply, remember that shit you white bitch. Xfactor's mom was able to mouth off too fuckin much. Too much!!!

Came in to say this. Brother cop did too much talking for me. 5 seconds of that and it's time for force with a charge of resisting arrest.

Oh, and chick filming prob would have got hit with an impeding or obstruction charge.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
bb6734d3cc4b42fb8519dda2be682553_md.jpg

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/15/florida-karen-arrested-no-mask-violating-personhood/

Falco-DiCorrado, a staunch Trump supporter, was forced to resign from her volunteer seat on the County's Community Redevelopment Agency Advisory Board in 2017, following controversial remarks made during a meeting to designate Boynton Beach a sanctuary city.

Falco-DiCorrado allegedly told Black residents at the meeting, "You're lucky we brought you over as slaves, or else you'd be deported too." She later told the Palm Beach Post her comments were misinterpreted and she didn’t mean any harm.