Sasha & Sirena killing the streets of Colombia, one bystander is amazed

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
51316484_134422210941974_8594082040300094309_n.jpg

(Redbone to the left face is priceless)
53248508_2557760144253549_824343825845077269_n.jpg

52627227_435695743638889_8018326697098605972_n.jpg

Sasha got her own site, with the clothes she wear...but both of these outfits came from her site :bravo::bravo::bravo:

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It’s still amazing at there being the amount of black people in Columbia. Straight African rooted.

I can’t believe I lived so long and conscious about our people and never considered slavery in that area. I always thought Brazil. All the people I have met from Columbia are Spanish descendent white. :smh:

Last edited:

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s still amazing at there being the amount of black people in Columbia. Straight African rooted.

I can’t believe I lived so long and conscious about our people and never considered slavery in that area. I always thought Brazil. All the people I have met from Columbia are Spanish descendent white. :smh:
I visited Colombia last year Wit my girl. We had a tour guide, he was white Colombian. He told us, black Colombians amount to about 25% of their population. And said most lived in a certain area of the country, can’t remember the name of the town.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I visited Colombia last year Wit my girl. We had a tour guide, he was white Colombian. He told us, black Colombians amount to about 25% of their population. And said most lived in a certain area of the country, can’t remember the name of the town.

I’m going to study more about their culture. Must have been a cool experience for you to visit Columbia.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The post made it sound like they went to Colombia and did something Colombians arent already doing better. Im very sure aint no bartender looking at them like he lost is mind. In Colombia these same two girls are selling hats in a stall. Colombia is filled wit fire chicks. I think everyone there has seen way better way more than we think. Colombia has the 4th most blacks (Brazil, Haiti, USA)

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor

I use to think the same way.

Cuz that’s the way they always depict Spanish speakers on TV.

Majestic Lion

fidélité à la mort
Registered

Because of their history they mostly settled on the Pacific side of the country, the Cordillera Occidental range and points west. Except for Panama they've been largely disconnected from the rest of the black diaspora in the Caribbean and Central America because of it.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was in Colombia, Cartagena to be exact. The women are fine as shit and look better than the women posted. In fact the women are so fine the local men don't break their neck when fine women are passing. I was the only one staring at the women.
Cartagena is a black city it is very clear the majority of the people are black. I was there for 3 weeks. I also spent a good amount of time in Palanque. Which is the oldest free African town in the Americas.
I would say Colombia is probably 50 percent black and that is unreported on purpose. Some say it's blacker than Brazil.