Sarah Palin on Bill O'Reilly

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bill didn't let that bitch slide with her usual bullshit too much.

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/J_FYxOv5ZYk[/FLASH]

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/dzqyh9DiCQ8[/FLASH]

HALO2

CONNOISSEUR OF FINE WOMEN
Registered
Makes me sad that I'm a republican, don't get it twisted though. I voted for Barack!

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Makes me sad that I'm a republican, don't get it twisted though. I voted for Barack!

There are Democrats in high places that hope Sarah can win your primaries in 2012.
Every party has certain embarassments but she's one of the worst, mainly because she doesn't know she's an embarassment.

HALO2

Registered
There are Democrats in high places that hope Sarah can win your primaries in 2012.
Every party has certain embarassments but she's one of the worst, mainly because she doesn't know she's an embarassment.

I hope she runs, it will be an even bigger landslide for Barack. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Upgrade Dave

Rising Star
Registered
Seems like Bill-O is shifting slightly to the center. That guy has no integrity. He senses a seachange in public opinion and moves subtly in that direction. Clever, but no morals.

HALO2

Registered
Seems like Bill-O is shifting slightly to the center. That guy has no integrity. He senses a seachange in public opinion and moves subtly in that direction. Clever, but no morals.

sounds like he could be a character in the next season of 24:lol:

w6zjwj.jpg

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Somebody wake me up when this bitch starts fucking on camera....

kdogg3270

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
sorry fellas. just could'nt listen to that broad beyond a couple of minutes. she irks me.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
It's funny how she's easy to look at but so annoying i can't stand to look at her more than 5secs.

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered

I still have faith Billo will turn from the darkside. Keith Olbermann has ignored him for a while for the sake of the extremists and their lies. If anyone on Fox news will change, its Bill.

streetdreamer

Support BGOL
Registered
I hope she runs, it will be an even bigger landslide for Barack. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I hope she does run. This way Democrats can register as Republicans and vote her in during the primaries. Then we will have the biggest most embarrassing landslide victory that will make Repubs commit suicide.:lol::lol::lol:

Andeyhollawho

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I still have faith Billo will turn from the darkside. Keith Olbermann has ignored him for a while for the sake of the extremists and their lies. If anyone on Fox news will change, its Bill.

Bill is opinionated but not batshit crazy like Hannity and Beck. He has his point of view and he runs with it period. He really is the Anti-Obermann to me. I hear some of the shit Obermann say and I be like "dude come the fuck on" and I do the same with Bill.

But Bill is not as bad as people make him out to be.

sharkbait30

Potential Star
Registered

On what basis do you have faith in O'reilly? Dude is a bonafide maniac with the loosest grip on reality.

I can hardly believe he has any kind of audience.....until I remember I live in America.:smh:

Goddamn you America! /revrendwright

Bru-Ti-Kus

Star
Registered
This whore said she should be president cuz she has common sense...really? Common sense is all you could come up with?