Santana Barbershop…. I bet they stay pack

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I remember this particular stripper had dreams of opening up a stripper barbershop..where broads be in daisy dukes cutting hair.. she was talking about that over 17 yrs ago.. she did end up opening up a small hair salon..if she could see this vid she’d be like bastards this was my idea being executed by someone else

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
I remember this particular stripper had dreams of opening up a stripper barbershop..where broads be in daisy dukes cutting hair.. she was talking about that over 17 yrs ago.. she did end up opening up a small hair salon..if she could see this vid she’d be like bastards this was my idea being executed by someone else
I knew someone like that too. She in ATL now. But was in NY back when...

baboss2212

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
But actually....the cat getting a shave and a haircut don't really see nothing....especially when their ass is facing away from the guys face.
I thought the customer SUPPOSED to SEE the ass shaking.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1525310h.jpg

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wait a minute. This might be bad for business. They may lose the mothers who bring there kids, professional women, and guys with jealous girlfriends.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
I keep telling myself to visit this place and I always forget. Dominicans will turn anything into a party which they call teteo. My boy who lives on the island said the one in Puerta Plata is way more lit than the one in Santo Domingo tho. You can't touch those hoes either...theyre serious about that. He also said that a lot of times ain't no women in there.