Samsung Note 20 - Samsung Z Fold 2

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
One for each ear or some shit!!?? Its twwwwwoooooooooooooo fucking bands though!!! :lol: :lol:
:lol: nah man you crazy. Using the phone folded to scroll Instagram Twitter emails Spotify with one hand is fast and just feels better. Then watching movies and shows YouTube hbomax Netflix Hulu playing games shit being on here with the full screen joint man! I love it. Its a well thought out design. The price is the price.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: nah man you crazy. Using the phone folded to scroll Instagram Twitter emails Spotify with one hand is fast and just feels better. Then watching movies and shows YouTube hbomax Netflix Hulu playing games shit being on here with the full screen joint man! I love it. Its a well thought out design. The price is the price.
I guess if you can afford it, ball out, but sheesh that's a grip for a phone

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Because I can nigha....
Next question...?
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

27mp8c.jpg

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
have fun... btw - these 2 apps are a good start to really opening up the phone

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Banging ass phone...gotta wait til the 3rd or 4th version..but that bish got my attention.. brah

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Thanks...

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Has anyone got a decent case yet? I returned that piece of shit leather half cover and got my $80 back. I got the one below but i don't really like it. The plastic covering the baby screen looks cheap. I'd rather have nothing covering it. The case around the edges is good enough protection. I also don't like the plastic covering he hinge. I guess it's good for protection but when you open the phone it gets caught in the hinge a lot.

35u2n5X.jpeg

Fuck me also. While I was to clean the inside of this plastic cover I banged the baby screen on a table and scratched it. I only notice it when I remember it's there though. Def gonna return within the year and pay the $150.
L7s3sKB.jpeg

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I might have to do this...

Might go back to android but I don't need a Fold 2. I do want the galaxy watch, earbuds live and a phone.

I got a 11 pro max 256 gig, airpods 2nd generation and apple watch 3 42mm.

I can't afford a fold 2, thinking s20 Ultra, watch, buds and chill... I should be able to spend very little after I sell or trade.

But I'm feening and I'm a old nigga anyways so I don't even use the phone like that, no one face times my ass anyway...

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Might go back to android but I don't need a Fold 2. I do want the galaxy watch, earbuds live and a phone.

I can't afford a fold 2, thinking s20 Ultra, watch, buds and chill... I should be able to spend very little after I sell or trade.

But I'm feening and I'm a old nigga anyways so I don't even use the phone like that, no one face times my ass anyway...
y o l o
:dunno:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
I like the phone but eh? It just seems faster to me but I'm still playing with it. Att is giving em away for free. Got the Ultra for free.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

I believe you can use both the earbuds live and watch 3 with iOS.

If you're getting a samsung phone, I'd recommend the Note 20 Ultra over the S20 Ultra even if you're not going to use the S pen. I've had both. The autofocus and fingerprint sensor aren't good on the S20 ultra.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
How you get it for free

I turned in my old ass note 8 and Att is running a promo to get the regular note free. I said nah, I want to the ultra for the better camera/sd card slot. :hmm: They said ok. So I turned in my old note and they will credit me the $1300 over 30 months, give a $250 gift certificate and I get $30 off the monthly bill (military discount) with ability to trade up in a year if I want. They made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. Plus it’s 5g and as the network gets better I should be fine. Unlimited data too.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I turned in my old ass note 8 and Att is running a promo to get the regular note free. I said nah, I want to the ultra for the better camera/sd card slot. :hmm: They said ok. So I turned in my old note and they will credit me the $1300 over 30 months, give a $250 gift certificate and I get $30 off the monthly bill (military discount) with ability to trade up in a year if I want. They made me an offer I couldn’t refuse. Plus it’s 5g and as the network gets better I should be fine. Unlimited data too.

You won like a muffucka... brah