Sadio Mane

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Sadio Mane, a Senegalese soccer star that plays for British team Liverpool, and earns approximately 10.2 million dollars annually, has given the world a lesson in modesty after some fans spotted him carrying a cracked iPhone. His response is legendary:
"Why would I want ten Ferraris, 20 diamond watches and two jet planes? What would that do for the world? I starved, I worked in the fields, I played barefoot, and I didn't go to school. Now I can help people. I prefer to build schools and give poor people food or clothing. I have built schools [and] a stadium; we provide clothes, shoes, and food for people in extreme poverty. In addition, I give 70 euros per month to all people from a very poor Senegalese region in order to contribute to their family economy. I do not need to display luxury cars, luxury homes, trips, and even planes. I prefer that my people receive a little of what life has given me," Mane said.
120367372_4320028571423497_6420336133905564176_n.jpg

S Paul G Pal
Awesome! Imagine if billionaires had this same mentality; they could eradicate world hunger/poverty.

Elaine Young
A beautiful amazing man. Giving not taking. This is humanity at it's best. He is giving back his community. He is a man of pure intent. Not like the fluffy orange one in WH. Can trump even be called a man? Thank you.

mTNr7Jn2-Jk.png
Top Fan
Gary Chow
Meanwhile your president sets up a bogus charity from which he withdrew money for his own benefit including buying a portrait of himself. He’s since been barred from running charities. See the difference? Oh, and this so called president who is corrupt to the core still stands a good chance

bdquest9

To teach the truth to the young black youth
BGOL Investor
Props to him for not forgetting what 3rd works poverty is like and wanting to help as many as he can.

cdp66

I'm just here so I don't get fined
BGOL Investor
Between him and Marcus Rashford, they are showing the world how athletes should be