Sade - The Classic Pornstar - MegaPost

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Sade - The Pornstar - MegaPost

Not THIS Sade, although this picture is nice

sade8.jpg



THIS Sade. The Sexy Black Late 80's pornstar

Sade1.JPG





I have a mini-collection of her work and her stuff is hard to find. She is one of the slim, sexy originals of Black porn before "thick, almost too thick and fat women" began to dominate the genre. She is a true classic.

Sade MMF from The Black Chill

sade_-_black_chill-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/318460422/Sade_-_Black_Chill.rar

Sade FFM with Purple Passion from Changing Partners

Sade_Purple_Passion-Changing_Partners_sc2-FFM.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/318340389/Sade_Purple_Passion-Changing_Partners_sc2.rar

Sade MMF from Sugar Pussy Jeans

Sade_-_SP-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/318334181/Sade_-_SP.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/318333696/Sade_-_SP.part2.rar

Sade MMFF from Sugar Pussy Jeans with Gail Force (Sade takes a Peter North blast at the end)

Sade-Sugarpussy_sc2-Gail_Force-MMFF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/318464136/Sade-Sugarpussy_sc2.rar

Sade MMFF with Nina DePonca in Lust Letters

Sade_-_Lust_Letters-Nina_Deponca-FFMM.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/318671895/Sade_-_Lust_Letters.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/318671512/Sade_-_Lust_Letters.part2.rar

Sade MMF from I am Curious Black

Sade_-_IACB_-_sc2-MMF.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/318287376/Sade_-_IACB_-_sc2.rar

Sade from I am Curious Black

Sade_-_IACB_-_sc1.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/318287374/Sade_-_IACB_-_sc1.rar

Sade
Sade_Francois.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/104993664/Sade_Francois.rar

Sade & Angel Kelly

SE82_SADE_Angel_Kelly.jpg

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5OEZ4LU7

Sade

Cheeks_1_Scene_2_b_Sade.jpg

http://rapidshare.com/files/104996142/Cheeks_1_Scene_2_b_Sade.rar

Sade with Elle Rio

sade_elle_rio.jpg


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z6YO1V4M

Sade MMF

Black_Babies_On_The_Line_VTO-Sade_MMF1.jpg


Black_Babies_On_The_Line_VTO-Sade_MMF2.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/215091287/Black_Babies_On_The_Line_VTO-Sade_MMF.rar



Changing Partners (1989) - Starring: Sharon Kane, Purple Passion, Sade, Christina Evol, Sean Michaels, Susan Vegas, Susan Vegas

Changing_Partners_front.JPG
Changing_Partners-b.JPG


Changing_Partners.jpg


The Re-up Links working as of 12/10/09
http://rapidshare.com/files/319312692/Changing_Partners_-1989.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/319312658/Changing_Partners_-1989.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/319312415/Changing_Partners_-1989.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/319275297/Changing_Partners_-1989.part4.rar

Filling a request from J Storm

I Am Curious Black (1987)

Distributor: Wet Video
Minutes: 72

I_Am_Curious_Black_1987_frnt.jpg
I_Am_Curious_Black_1987_rear.jpg


Actresses

* Angel Kelly
* Brittany Stryker [Anal DP IR]
* Lois Ayres [IR]
* Sade [Anal Facial]
* Tanya Foxx [Anal Facial IR]

Scene Breakdowns

* Scene 1. Hershel Savage, Lois Ayres
* Scene 2. Frank James, Sade
* Scene 3. Angel Kelly, Lois Ayres
* Scene 4. Angel Kelly, F.M. Bradley, Lois Ayres
* Scene 5. F.M. Bradley, Tom Byron, Tanya Foxx
* Scene 6. Frank James, Sade, Tom Byron
* Scene 7. F.M. Bradley, Robbie Dee, Brittany Stryker


I_Am_Curious_Black_1987.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/215144513/I_Am_Curious_Black__1987_.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/215144530/I_Am_Curious_Black__1987_.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/215144492/I_Am_Curious_Black__1987_.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/215131764/I_Am_Curious_Black__1987_.part4.rar

Sugar Pussy aka Sugar Pussy Jeans (1987) Starring: Keisha, Sade, Gail Force, Beverly Glen, Viper

This one is so rare it took 20 minutes just to find the DVD cover artwork. Also, it stars the beautiful Black pornstar Sade! This is from the request lines, so here you go dwightxb

Sugar_Pussy_Jeans_cover.jpg


Sugar_Pussy.jpg


http://rapidshare.com/files/280738476/Sugar_Pussy_Jeans.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/280738422/Sugar_Pussy_Jeans.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/280738211/Sugar_Pussy_Jeans.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/280733538/Sugar_Pussy_Jeans.part4.rar​
 
Last edited:
DDDAAAAAMMMNNN!!!!

Man now you know ain't TOO many cats on here gonna know TOO much about what you just fucking dropped!!! Aaawww, shit dude, one of my all time favorite skin-flick Sistas. She was way before her time, taking it further than most Black Porn chicks of the day were willing to go...

As a long term porn fan, my friend, I say to you: you done done some shit here!

If you got any more of that Tanya Foxxx or Brittany Stryker? Post it! First two White chicks I had ever seen in porn that caught my interest enough for me to know their names, LOL...

For obvious reasons...

Big ole pale asses...
 
This is what im talking about. The ladies of the 80's real old school porn. Thanks for bringing the heat....:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
 
DDDAAAAAMMMNNN!!!!

If you got any more of that Tanya Foxxx or Brittany Stryker? Post it! First two White chicks I had ever seen in porn that caught my interest enough for me to know their names, LOL...

For obvious reasons...

Big ole pale asses...

I have a nice amount of both. I am on vacation next week so I am going to be dropping much heat in my music thread AND in the old school thread. I will be dropping megaposts of those two ladies as well.

Stay tuned and thanks for the props.
 
Sade was a freak! You right, there ain't too many vids out there with her. I'm still trying to find vids with Je'Taime!
 
Man she was my favorite with Purple Passion. She would take in the ass like it was nothing and loved it.... Major Props man
 
I have a nice amount of both. I am on vacation next week so I am going to be dropping much heat in my music thread AND in the old school thread. I will be dropping megaposts of those two ladies as well.

Stay tuned and thanks for the props.

**Subscribed**

Staying tuned!!!

 
Sade was the (O.Q.S.S.S.) Original Queen of Sloppy Spit Bubble Head.
She pre dates Obsession in this style of fellatio.
 
Dude this is some grown man shit right here!!!!!!!!!!!!
Peace on this drop...This chick was a original freak!!!! All the 80's porn niggas on this join HAVE to remember this chick!!!! Trailblazer for real!!! 5 star post fam!!!!!!!!!!
:dance::dance::dance:
 
Yeah, them flicks/shots bring back some distant memories... Damn, have I really spent 30 years lookin at porn???? Oh well, looks like I'm not alone.

ns
 
She was well before her time. She was sexy as shit and a freak. I can honestly say she was one of the first sexy dark skin black women in porn her eyes were super sexy.
 
Back
Top