Roll Call for female members of the board only, even lurkers.

Shurnuff

5 More Years Bitches!!
OG Investor
image.php

oldmanladder0zr.gif

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

STOLEN!!!

X'Stacy Jones

wannabe star
Registered
Hello :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lP5vPGB9r1E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Indian Gyal

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
No need to post a confirmation pic. That's not what this is about.

I just want to know how many women, besides myself, visit BGOL. Kind of a virtual hand raise stating you're a female.

There is supposedly 30K+ members here and I have a strong suspicion that the number of women may suprise the men.

Location details would be nice but not necessary and I know better than to ask how old y'all are. If you care to share that's good too.

Anywho, everyone pretty much knows I'm Femme in ATL, GA. And no reason to lie about being 35.

Come on ladies!

Was just initiated on the main board on my first post! Dudes are a TRIPPPPP!! Great fun and chance to be real. Appreciate it!

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Sup.....I am new around these parts:hmm:

30200722023973128301634.jpg

21085121642933202541634.jpg

Well new in this roll call thread after all these years...:lol:

One Love Ya'll!

Onyx

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Eh 4 or 5 months old...I am about to change my hair. Maybe I will comeback and re-introduce myself then...again:lol:

Candee Coated

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I've been on this board for about 8 years. I've commented on the main board a couple times, but I'm mostly a lurker extraordinaire. HIII LADIES!!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
I've been on this board for about 8 years. I've commented on the main board a couple times, but I'm mostly a lurker extraordinaire. HIII LADIES!!

:lol:

That made me chuckle. She is awesome at not posting. :lol: Anyway, good to see you drop a line Ms. Lady. SOL isn't what it used to be, but it's still here.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
:lol:

That made me chuckle. She is awesome at not posting. :lol: Anyway, good to see you drop a line Ms. Lady. SOL isn't what it used to be, but it's still here.

I know CT I've tried bredren but you know how this board goes :)

Peace n Love all de time.