Roll Call for female members of the board only, even lurkers.

D

DigitalAngel2007

:lol:Shit LADIES I can return the favor to....lol..
viewfile.php
[/url][/IMG]
viewfile.php
[/url][/IMG]:yes::lol::dance::D

Hmmmm what movie is that from. I'm sure I've never seen that guy before.:D

Grand Hustle

Potential Star
Registered
DAMN ladies...where r u @...???..I know I dont say much on BGOL but im here & I would love to know how many ladies r on here also....HOLLA this is ur boy...YOUNGSTROKES 29 NY to NC....:yes::yes::yes:

And here is where the bullshit starts. This nigga thinks this is a thread where ladies are tryin to get hooked up or something, he gonna start caking any second now and start gettin all lovey dovey. He shoulda just stayed in the shadow like DopeAss on this one and sent PM's if you wanted to fall in love. Ol' sucker for love ass nigga

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
And here is where the bullshit starts. This nigga thinks this is a thread where ladies are tryin to get hooked up or something, he gonna start caking any second now and start gettin all lovey dovey. He shoulda just stayed in the shadow like DopeAss on this one and sent PM's if you wanted to fall in love. Ol' sucker for love ass nigga
right after i posted in here i got a couple pms from completely unknown lurkers trying to hook up. lol.

youngstrokes

Support BGOL
Registered
Why u guys got to b so harsh I said my bad...wont happen any more ...& ur still throwing dirt @ me...:hmm::)...breathe easy ...

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Femme I think this is the list so far.

Ladyscorpio(aka me)
Femmenoire
Honeydip
Lola
CleopatraJ
Princessreche
Lady-Wiz
Izayoi
ChocolateTone
Ladytee
Sexylegz33
Jam-Jam
Ciel
Mississippi
Sexy-Scorpio
Caramelcute
SinaminDelite
SunnyB
Entouragechick
Nwordplease
Baroness
Cocobeauty36
MTL
Watulove
Sex-Kitten
GetYouHot
JofromthaNo
Pc Freak
Bigirl
Cauthencn
OnxyFemme
MissMighty
Urban-Cycle
Digital Angel

LILgrown1?

Apparently MIA are...
MsLeadLuv,SinaminLove, Sexxyblk, MsApplebottom, Montana, Lady Heroine, MexiMelt,Trinity,SamShane and Intelligent Dyme

Peace

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered
Why u guys got to b so harsh I said my bad...wont happen any more ...& ur still throwing dirt @ me...:hmm::)...breathe easy ...
You know, just because you "type it cool", it don't neccessarily mean it makes you or things cool.

You fucked up and have the brand of a simp so just slink back to the shadows and recognize your BGOL place.

It's simple, Simple.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

youngstrokes

Support BGOL
Registered
You know, just because you "type it cool", it don't neccessarily mean it makes you or things cool.

You fucked up and have the brand of a simp so just slink back to the shadows and recognize your BGOL place.

It's simple, Simple.

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

DAMN...all these BGOL GANGSTA's...LMAO...im just up here to relax homie...enjoy the threads & picts...GET A GRIP...fall back & bump ur motherfucken head on something.....LMAO

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
MIAMI-29-MIA

Thanks girl and I love your eye makeup in that pic!

Femme I think this is the list so far.

Ladyscorpio(aka me)
Femmenoire
Honeydip
Lola
CleopatraJ
Princessreche
Lady-Wiz
Izayoi
ChocolateTone
Ladytee
Sexylegz33
Jam-Jam
Ciel
Mississippi
Sexy-Scorpio
Caramelcute
SinaminDelite
SunnyB
Entouragechick
Nwordplease
Baroness
Cocobeauty36
MTL
Watulove
Sex-Kitten
GetYouHot
JofromthaNo
Pc Freak
Bigirl
Cauthencn
OnxyFemme
MissMighty
Urban-Cycle
Digital Angel

LILgrown1?

Apparently MIA are...
MsLeadLuv,SinaminLove, Sexxyblk, MsApplebottom, Montana, Lady Heroine, MexiMelt,Trinity,SamShane and Intelligent Dyme

Peace

Montana made 35.

With the MIA female members, that would make the total to around 45. Not bad...not bad at all.

Grand Hustle

Potential Star
Registered
LMAO....NAH it aint even like that homie...but im'a fall back in the shadows...LOL......:yes::D:yes::D:lol::lol:

lie number 1

look up nigga

Yes ma I promise.....:)

nigga you lookin thirstier by the second

DAMN...all these BGOL GANGSTA's...LMAO...im just up here to relax homie...enjoy the threads & picts...GET A GRIP...fall back & bump ur motherfucken head on something.....LMAO

and yet you still bring yo ass back in here for some more punishment like niggaz aint checkin for this thread. You still in here tryin to cake...it aint finna happen nigga who you think you are something like a pimp????

Grand Hustle

Potential Star
Registered
Now before you get your lil frillies all in a bunch let me remind you. I gives two fucks about you and your ability or lack there of to "pull a broad". You aint got enough weight under your belt to come in here thinkin that you gonna be all Rico Suave on the slick and not get called out. Im surprised the simp police havent come in and put your ass under arrest for such simpish behavior. So go back to lurkin, or whatever it is you faggot ass niggaz do when you think you gettin over on something or someone.

Carry on

Jagi

True Fist of the North Star
OG Investor
Cool.....

So when do we get the MegaThread with all 90 titties?

:lol:
;)

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i'm trying to orchestrate that as we speak.. i think i have mighty, femm and ladyscorpio about ready to do my bidding... i'll keep you posted..

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Cool.....

So when do we get the MegaThread with all 90 titties?

:lol:
;)

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

LOL @ 90 titties. That's hilarious.

i'm trying to orchestrate that as we speak.. i think i have mighty, femm and ladyscorpio about ready to do my bidding... i'll keep you posted..

And we know you been puttin in work Jaqi.

shanebp1978

Super Moderator
DAMN ladies...where r u @...???..I know I dont say much on BGOL but im here & I would love to know how many ladies r on here also....HOLLA this is ur boy...YOUNGSTROKES 29 NY to NC....:yes::yes::yes:

:hmm:

Some ninja will always mess up a good post.:hmm:

Don't worry, I got this . . .

23036832.jpg

:eek::lol::lol::lol::dance::dance:

http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=207296

Come on now wtf number am I 31 32?

Mouse/23/Vegas from Chicago next!

86c.jpg

Btw nice thread Femme when can we start talking about dicks? :lol:

First you were into the guns!?? Now you want the rockets!? I'll gladly ICBM your tail if you put your papers back in!

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered

......play on playa.......

:cool:
:D

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

TNazT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now before you get your lil frillies all in a bunch let me remind you. I gives two fucks about you and your ability or lack there of to "pull a broad". You aint got enough weight under your belt to come in here thinkin that you gonna be all Rico Suave on the slick and not get called out. Im surprised the simp police havent come in and put your ass under arrest for such simpish behavior. So go back to lurkin, or whatever it is you faggot ass niggaz do when you think you gettin over on something or someone.

Carry on

SHUT THE FUCK UP, NIGGA!!! IN HERE BITCHIN'....SHOULD THEY ADD YOU TO THE LIST OF FEMALES? IF THE NIGGA WANT SOME PUSSY, LET HIM GET SOME, OL' COCK BLOCKIN' AZZ NIGGA.....YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT I SAID, FUCK YA....

that is all....