ROGER MAYWEATHER Has Died

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
I LOVED Roger but better than Steward? You bugging!!!
I know "IMO" but you bugging!
No matter who was in Floyd's corner between them rounds, Floyd was coming out on top.
Steward took them big boy heavy-weights and DOMINATED the division,
and that was LATER in his career. Let's not forget about "The Hitman."​

Steward was great. I liked his commentary more than anyone they had calling fights. But I just think Floyd trained best with Roger. He and Roger knew how to get along, and I always think back to their pad work. I never saw anybody put together pad work like those two.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Steward was great. I liked his commentary more than anyone they had calling fights. But I just think Floyd trained best with Roger. He and Roger knew how to get along, and I always think back to their pad work. I never saw anybody put together pad work like those two.

Steward never trained Floyd (if that is what you're saying.)

Floyd’s only trainers throughout his career were his father and Roger.

As far as who is an overall better trainer its Emmanuel Steward and not even close.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
The real tragedy of the Mayweather's IMO (at least with Roger and Floyd Sr.) is the fact that they have great boxing minds and knowledge but lack the ability to relay them.

I've always felt that if they were better speakers they would have been great at commentary with their knowledge and personalities.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. Dude was the probably one of the best boxing coaches in history. This coming from someone who thinks Floyd is overrated.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The real tragedy of the Mayweather's IMO (at least with Roger and Floyd Sr.) is the fact that they have great boxing minds and knowledge but lack the ability to relay them.

I've always felt that if they were better speakers they would have been great at commentary with their knowledge and personalities.

What are you talking about?

Obviously you’ve never listened to them commentate! “Lean to the left, then muthafuckin punch”! :lol:

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
What are you talking about?

Obviously you’ve never listened to them commentate! “Lean to the left, then muthafuckin punch”! :lol:

:lol:

Roger would have spent the entire broadcast telling the other commentators "you don't know shit about boxing" every time they spoke and nothing else. :lol:

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
Steward never trained Floyd (if that is what you're saying.)

Floyd’s only trainers throughout his career were his father and Roger.

As far as who is an overall better trainer its Emmanuel Steward and not even close.

I googled to see if Steward ever trained Floyd, and his was one of the names to come up. I’ll screenshot what I saw, if you need it. Both Steward and Roger have trained multiple fighters. Roger was Floyds best to work with was my point. And Steward has trained a bunch of champions so obviously he’s better. But I was talking about specifically with Floyd.

Anyway.
R.I.P. Roger

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
I googled to see if Steward ever trained Floyd, and his was one of the names to come up. I’ll screenshot what I saw, if you need it. Both Steward and Roger have trained multiple fighters. Roger was Floyds best to work with was my point. And Steward has trained a bunch of champions so obviously he’s better. But I was talking about specifically with Floyd.

Anyway.
R.I.P. Roger

Post the link but I'll guarantee that shit is inaccurate.

This is a list of fighters he's trained (even briefly):

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
roger-mayweather-celebrates-after-winning-the-fight-against-harold-picture-id161753202

general-view-of-a-match-between-julio-cesar-chavez-and-roger-credit-picture-id1793111

julio-cesar-chavez-throws-a-punch-at-roger-mayweather-during-a-fight-picture-id1785189

aug-1992-roger-mayweather-celebrates-after-a-bout-against-pedro-de-la-picture-id1791149

roger-mayweather-the-trainer-and-uncle-of-floyd-mayweather-talks-to-picture-id57289692

roger-mayweather-uncle-and-trainer-of-boxer-floyd-mayweather-jr-with-picture-id78246704

trainer-roger-mayweather-attends-las-vegas-boxing-gym-on-june-11-2009-picture-id88440966

welterweight-boxing-floyd-mayweather-jr-in-corner-with-trainer-uncle-picture-id101569466

boxing-wba-wbc-wbo-welterweight-title-preview-closeup-portrait-of-picture-id471570338

boxing-trainer-roger-mayweather-his-son-lekei-and-daughter-jade-the-picture-id483472356

boxing-trainer-roger-mayweather-poses-with-daughter-jade-his-son-his-picture-id483477840

Last public appearance in 2017
roger-mayweather-attends-floyd-mayweathers-40th-birthday-celebration-picture-id645582728

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Get the fuck outta here

Both Black Mambas

In one year...

What the fuck kind of ritual is going on...

Rip

Aka

The Mexican assassin

My top five favorite boxers of all time...