Roc Nation to lead NFL entertainment endeavors

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Stills out in Miami...fuck em

Non-verbal, documented proof that Stills was 100% right in what he said about Ross; trading him is completely a “in my feelings because he pulled my card” move.

And Flores, of Honduran decent brown skinned American who is married to a white woman, should he had no nuts with this lil stunt; clown shit; when they are 0-16 with trash ass Fitzpatrick under center and he gets ran from town like Steve Wilks did after one season we’ll see which card he falls back on.

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
:smh: folks love calling fuckery chess. J already got money and could have skipped this.

He was being sarcastic about it. You had alot of folks saying this was a chess move by Jay-Z while shitting on Kap in the process...

It's a good thing you didn't hear what Cooncellus Wiley been saying about Kap the last 2 weeks..

It's good to see you though...I was wondering about you,I didnt see you in the postdraft and free agency thread for basketball....

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I wanted to chop it up about the Cavs..

:lol::lol::lol:

Im ready for the NBA season to hurry up since this will be my fourth year not watching football....:cool:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
He was being sarcastic about it. You had alot of folks saying this was a chess move by Jay-Z while shitting on Kap in the process...

It's a good thing you didn't hear what Cooncellus Wiley been saying about Kap the last 2 weeks..

It's good to see you though...I was wondering about you,I didnt see you in the postdraft and free agency thread for basketball....

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I wanted to chop it up about the Cavs..

:lol::lol::lol:

Im ready for the NBA season to hurry up since this will be my fourth year not watching football....:cool:
That chess shit is played. People make moves clearly for self and it's turned into genius chess shit. We seen this shit with political shit before. People do what they need to do to get THEMSELVES ahead. Jay Z ain't the first to play the game and won't be the last. White folks are always in need of a black man who wants to give off the vibe of playing chess.

Cavs are depressing. :eek:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
:smh: folks love calling fuckery chess. J already got money and could have skipped this.
You can't quite a clown and talk about clown shit lol
But yes I do agree that people gotta shut up with the chess analogy. This stuff isn't good for anyone but Jay z. Just like before that it was oh good for Colin.

And there's nothing wrong with Jay having money and position , whether he uses is to "make change" or not. Football ain't going no where and.makes a lot of Black millionaires. It's good for everyone involved that this go away. The NFL Has zero to do with police brutity. Take that shit to the precinct.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
That chess shit is played. People make moves clearly for self and it's turned into genius chess shit. We seen this shit with political shit before. People do what they need to do to get THEMSELVES ahead. Jay Z ain't the first to play the game and won't be the last. White folks are always in need of a black man who wants to give off the vibe of playing chess.

Cavs are depressing. :eek:

The Cavs should look better this year...I hope.

Im not going to predict,how they'll do though..I learned my lesson last year..

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
116mjxh.jpg

Thank u Jay-Z

#InspireChange

I’ll be at the grant park show.

Pics coming soon.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
t

Jay has done community service work in the past, and I expect him to do community service work in the future. But the NFL move, is still a bitch ass money grab,on the back of Kap.
Nobody cares about Kap bro

He coulda been came to chicago

He was to busy doing Nike commercials and being a model and kissing biceps.

Jay-z in less than a week has done a whole lot.

Jay-z cares about change.

#InspireChange

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody cares about Kap bro

He coulda been came to chicago

He was to busy doing Nike commercials and being a model and kissing biceps.

Jay-z in less than a week has done a whole lot.

Jay-z cares about change.

#InspireChange

So Kap needs to be everywhere now?
He's a football player that has/had complaint about the status quo
The NFL unjustly punished him for it for speaking up about social justice
The owners have demonstrated that they are clearly horrible people with a "let them eat cake" philosophy
Now the NFL has a smoke screen agenda, and a new black best friend, to "advocate change".
All without acknowledging the key person is still getting fucked.
Jay-z hijacked the "movement" to fill his pockets.
Occupy All Streets, part 2, the electric bougaloo
and you already know this.

by the way, fuck the NFL.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So Kap needs to be everywhere now?
He's a football player that has/had complaint about the status quo
The NFL unjustly punished him for it for speaking up about social justice
The owners have demonstrated that they are clearly horrible people with a "let them eat cake" philosophy
Now the NFL has a smoke screen agenda, and a new black best friend, to "advocate change".
All without acknowledging the key person is still getting fucked.
Jay-z hijacked the "movement" to fill his pockets.
Occupy All Streets, part 2, the electric bougaloo
and you already know this.

by the way, fuck the NFL.
All I know is that without Jay-z I wouldn’t be at a free concert , watching the game for free, eat for free and buy merchandise that goes back into the community

Kap wasn’t doing nothing for me.

Thank u Jay-z

#InspireChange

FJP

Rising Star
OG Investor
To all the jay z haters. Here you have it

Waiting for the backtracking

No need to do so it’s not about hate. It’s only hate to people you who overestimate Jay actual power. That deal wasn’t Jays deal. That’s Live Nations deal. Live nation is one of the NFLs biggest partners. They used Jay to be the face of the deal ... to smooth over the NFL’s image problem with black people ...Jay took a huge image hit for the deal ... they are just returning the favor. If Jay was a major part of this situation it would have been known yesterday.
Not to mention this sham ass workout. It’s in a Saturday. No decision making personnel will be there. They making this dude take measurables like a rookie not a super bowl QB. This is a league PR stunt. Kap asked to work our in the NORMAL Day and they told him no. The league set this up for themselves. The teams don’t even have to attend.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No need to do so it’s not about hate. It’s only hate to people you who overestimate Jay actual power. That deal wasn’t Jays deal. That’s Live Nations deal. Live nation is one of the NFLs biggest partners. They used Jay to be the face of the deal ... to smooth over the NFL’s image problem with black people ...Jay took a huge image hit for the deal ... they are just returning the favor. If Jay was a major part of this situation it would have been known yesterday.
Not to mention this sham ass workout. It’s in a Saturday. No decision making personnel will be there. They making this dude take measurables like a rookie not a super bowl QB. This is a league PR stunt. Kap asked to work our in the NORMAL Day and they told him no. The league set this up for themselves. The teams don’t even have to attend.
Well. If he can get the blame he can get the credit

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
To all the jay z haters. Here you have it

Waiting for the backtracking

I'm confused this clip didn't show proof proof that Jay Z is behind this. I think people in Kaep's camp would have acknowledged Jay Z to some degree if he helped. Furthermore, Jay Z's camp would be all in front of this in the media especially from the backlash he received for fucking with the NFL.

It's not in the realm of possibility that Jay-Z could have pushed the NFL to do this but I'll wait to hear from their camps before I take assumptions from the media.