tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

we going diamond
giphy.gif

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
One of the greats from the best gene pool in hip-hop, Queens bridge.

Dude painted vivid imagery in his poetry. He spoke recently about having to have a disciplined diet to survive but I guess the disease mixed with harsh street life finally caught up to him.

Too many classics and hip hop quotables. RIP P.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Damn. He had started eating better and taking care of himself. Must've had a backslide or maybe it was beyond what he could control. I didnt always like him but he had talent. RIP

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor
I cannot believe this.

damn damn damn...

I was JUST talking about him.

My brand new baby girl was recently diagnosed with sickle cell disease...been tough.

but I've been getting a lot support especially with others on the board going through the same thing.

gonna make a dedicated thread. with info advice and help.

Condolences to his family and friends.
Prayers to your baby girl and R.I.P P

wmjj47

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Man, this one hurts! I grew up listening to Mobb Deep! Listening to Genesis right now! RIP Prodigy!!!

Riggz

Rising Star
Platinum Member
fuck.... rest in paradise P. Just the other day I made a top 10 hip hop album list with The Infamous on it with an honorable mention of Hell on Earth. I planned to have my lil listening party in the car of those 2 albums.
no more pain now brotha

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor

potential cure, "cure"..........in essence, the word cure is being used loosely. there isn't a definitive cure yet. the bone marrow transplant for instance is not for everyone. so many logistical problems as with any thing that involves a transplant, from age of recipient to compatibility of donor-recipient to rejection after the actual transplant. so i guess what i'm trying to say is, i have a much much narrower view of what you would define as cure.