You miss his manhood, we get it.Man fuck yall! Yall know what I meant!![]()
The original mrbillcollecta is my guy that introduced me to bgol. He was letting me login into his account and he went to another forum. He was the one posting in the early years. I was paying the dues. I eventually got my own under this name.

I think there was some drama with the whole using the word tether thing and he wouldn't back down.
@Lexx Diamond is he ever going to come back or be allowed back?
IDK. He caught a brief ban and never came back afterwards. Same thing with Mrfreddygoodbud. Unfortunately some of the same folks who enjoyed board rules that didn't allow other folks to disparage Black people. Are in upheaval and perturbed at not being able to disparage other Black people.Now this guy right here was an idiot. I had to put him on ignore.Mrfreddygoodbud.
Yeah I had to put him on ignore too.Now this guy right here was an idiot. I had to put him on ignore.
Take him off ignore![]()
Priorities, life gets busy. Also, with everything going on in present day, any combination of things can overwhelm or overload someone's bandwidth.So question. I went some time away from this site some years back so I get it but what people reason be for not being on here? Busy? Protect the mental?Got ocked? Hope y'all all doing good.
I used to not get it, but now I understand how a man can be hurt, broken, betrayed by women enough to not respect them, maybe even disgusted with their ways... but still attracted to women.I be confused by people on here they pretend they like women but dont respect them.
Sure sounds like a faggott to meI used to not get it, but now I understand how a man can be hurt, broken, betrayed by women enough to not respect them, maybe even disgusted with their ways... but still attracted to women.
Yea, him and that Original Nation guy, something like thatYeah I had to put him on ignore too.
We were having a simple discussion about the thread's topic and everything was cool. I said that if I'm wrong then I'll admit that I was wrong and I believe he said that he'd do the same.
Because it wasn't that serious.
He was proven wrong and then went to
![]()
I lost respect after he couldn't admit to being wrong so to the abyss he went.
Yeah that one I just can’t understand. But I got a daughter so maybe that’s where the disconnect is.I used to not get it, but now I understand how a man can be hurt, broken, betrayed by women enough to not respect them, maybe even disgusted with their ways... but still attracted to women.
Man I think my ignore list had one person in it….Queen Taharqa. I couldn’t stand his ass. I was gonna slide HNIC some bread to deactivate his account but I don’t think he would’ve did it. He pissed me off so much ignore wasn’t enough I needed him off this site.Now this guy right here was an idiot. I had to put him on ignore.

Damn you’re rightIs @dik cashmere good? He was 1 of the people that would like all my nyc restaurants post but haven’t seen him post anything since like end of December.. hope he good