BGOL Legend
Where is my fellow Clevelander,

Gene Cisco? He's been missing in

action for a few months now. :dunno:

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
There is too much harassment and games on the board that the mods are not checking from the local bum to domestic and foreign intelligence services. I might be going into retirement this year.

Today, I am getting ambushed attacked all day by religious extremists trying to extend my detainment pushing out all this propaganda for somebody that is leaving. It looks like you are planning on chasing after me which is not good.

homeless-encampment.jpg

Last edited:

TooTrilla

Mil Town Legend
BGOL Investor
There is too much harassment and games on the board that the mods are not checking from the local bum to domestic and foreign intelligence services. I might be going into retirement this year.

Today, I am getting ambushed attacked all day by religious extremists trying to extend my detainment.
You should be first on the list

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Easy B
Dr.Truth
Nzinga
mangobob79
RembrandtBrown
RoomService

Dtownrep
Kayanation
Dayne
Betrerman
Ultimatelurker
Leroy dibiase
Lonestar
Lonestar 29
Sexy scorpio
Latin playa
KTD
MITdropout
Cristar mymine (ftp.. good riddance)
Whiteboy tx
Blunt
That bitch who was begging for diaper money
Rossini
That dusty lip African nigga
Acur (hopefully rip) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Beeiii :mad:
Jd walker

Nobody has time to deal with government sockpuppet account, aliases, and other crap. When the election come around, these sophisticated attacks become obvious.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hope you can't remember your password when you wake up :hmm:
:lol: Beeei been M.I.A since the Patriots lost to the Titans.
were is that nigga IT IS WHAT IT IS and BITCHILLKILLYA we had a ball when CLE and GS were the kings of the NBA I know IT IS WHAT IT IS changed up his whole game I know he got a whole new life on here somewhere :lol:
OP, you just get paroled?

Credit for bringing up JD Walker; that proves you did a decent lil stretch away from the board. :lol:
:giggle: :giggle:

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's been got ocked into oblivion(like the fourth or fifth time)right after the Cunt incident....
Him and Lonestar29 always arguing in every fucking thread....Too bad it turned out,he was a white boy.
Kingterp is Warbucks and Peachy Sweet.
Kingterp is Daddy Warbucks.

Dont be fooled. :rolleyes:
@HNIC please lock this thread

Rules are broken.
:giggle: :giggle:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
JD has all his personal info posted and turned out he was a cac. He said he’d beat me with a ball and chain and challenged me to meet him at lake Merritt. I showed up and that cracka never showed his face. He probably saw who I was with and was like fuck this shit. Shortly after he got exposed as a cracka.
Why you had to bring someone with you if it was suppose to be a 1 on 1 fight?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Yo who's the older dude who was posting all the new albums in the music threads. Can't remember his name but he was in the hospital very sick at one point. Haven't heard from him in months and I'm nervous. :scared: Dude was cool as shit. Without him albums been late as fuck on here.

DQnYJH.jpg