RIP Larry King

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
RIP.

This really drives home Covid and decisions we’ll all have to make. You’ll either get the vaccine, or refuse and eventually get covid. There’s no in between.
I been saying this. This shit ain't magically disappearing like we thought.

BlZ1ZS.jpg

ApexV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Rezn8

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A true broadcasting legend. He was never better than when he was only on radio. Going to television took the edge off of his interviewing style. He will really be missed.

I'm not much of a Breakfast Club fan, but this was a really good interview.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was never a Larry King fan. He'd been around so long, and I never heard him comment on the prevailing white supremacy of his generation. So did he and I missed it, or was he on the sidelines?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Rest in peace but people I told you my uncle died yesterday well this morning I had a cousin died from corona this is not good man :(
Man that's so sad. That vaccine maybe the only way this shit calms down eventually. Current rate we can kiss life as we once knew it goodbye. :smh: We in for at least 3 more years of this shit :sad:

f1Iiq8.jpg

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Holy shit! I'm sorry to hear that.

My condolences.
My uncle was 70 something years old and he was doing real good until some point last year he just hit the wall and he never got right when he caught the virus. My cousin “God bless her soul” 50 years old had caught corona and didn’t want to go to the doctor she waited too late :(