Rip JUICE WRLD

Give Me 3ft.

The Supreme Being
Platinum Member
The bullets whistling by his head may be a cause for concern, other than that drive the damn car and shut the fuck up. :)

He took off and flew no problem! Rat!

Police searched his private plane some

Months ago too. Once he got popped at

The airport in NYC, then start booking

Private jets. Oh ok, we know exactly what

you on. On top of that his label CEO and

Associates have been watched by feds

For a couple years because of violence in

Neighborhood. Them 70lbs were to feed

The hood.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

Rolling Stone Music Now - podcast ^

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

UkhUVUYwa1I0NnZTOTYwd29Mdm4uanBn.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Posthumous Juice WRLD Album to Drop This Friday, 7 Months After His Death
By Justin Curto@justinmcurto
Photo: Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images
A string of recent posthumous singles have kept fans listening after Juice WRLD died this past December. The 21-year-old rapper’s career will soon be commemorated with a new album, Legends Never Die, out July 10 and featuring those singles, “Righteous” and “Tell Me You Love Me” (featuring Trippie Redd). It’s the Chicago rapper’s third studio album, following 2018’s Goodbye & Good Riddance and 2019’s Death Race for Love, along with various mixtapes. Another new song, “Life’s a Mess,” featuring Halsey, accompanies the announcement today, along with a short freestyle posted as the album’s trailer on social media. “Nobody ever felt the pain I felt,” Juice WRLD raps in the video. “So I share it, put it out to the whole world, I ain’t embarrassed.” In the “Life’s a Mess” video, artist David Garibaldi paints Juice WRLD and Halsey. The album comes one week after the posthumous debut album by Pop Smoke, the Brooklyn drill rapper who died at 20 earlier this year.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Juice WRLD to Release Second Posthumous Album Fighting Demons on Dec. 10
By Alejandra Gularte
Photo: Dia Dipasupil/Getty Images for MTV
Juice WRLD’s mother Carmela Wallace and Grade A Productions have announced that a new Juice WRLD album, Fighting Demons, is to be released posthumously on his birthday December 10, 2021 through Interscope Records. In a joint message in their press release, Wallace and Grade A spoke about WRLD’s love of music and his battle with mental health issues, stating, “Jarad (Juice WRLD) was always searingly honest about his struggles and through his musical genius he articulated what was on his heart and mind vividly through his art.” Wallace created the Live Free 999 Fund in April 2020 in honor of her son to address mental health challenges and substance dependency in youth. This would be Juice WRLD’s second post-humorous album, with the first album “Legends Never Die” released July of last year.
November 13-14: Vulture Festival outdoors at The Hollywood Roosevelt. Subscribers get 15% off.
BUY TICKETS
Juice WRLD died on December 9, 2019, as a result of an accidental overdose of oxycodone and codeine, just six days after his 21st birthday.

“There was nothing Jarad “Juice WRLD” Higgins enjoyed more than delivering new music to his millions of fans around the world. He left behind an astonishingly deep catalog of music that will ensure his fans will have new songs to listen to for years to come. Jarad was always searingly honest about his struggles and through his musical genius he articulated what was on his heart and mind vividly through his art. He never gave up and his friends and family never gave up on offering their support to him. Today we announce a new album “Fighting Demons” out Dec 10th. We encourage all of you who struggle with addiction and mental health to never give up the fight. We continue to extend free support to you via LiveFree999.org created in his honor.”

- Ms. Carmela Wallace and Grade A